Gangbang : Swingers Discussion 228655
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeGangbang
TOPIC: Gangbang
Created by: bardscouple119
Original Starting post for this thread:
Would like help! Does anyone know someone in the Louisville Kentucky area that has experience in organizing a gangbang? Information would be much appreciated!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
We drove five hours one way for my lady's gangbang. It was well worth the trip. The crew in that area was first rate in every respect.

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(35 posts)
As far as I know there isn't anyone in the area that sets them up. BGS has "gangbang" friday nights. But it isn't an organized event and there is a limited selection of SM's at the club at anytime since they are a pain about letting new ones join.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I love gangbanging its the best and my husband watches and fucks me last! Debbie

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I love gangbanging its the best and my husband watches and fucks me last! Debbie

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Bards, there are a couple of threads in this forum about GB's, but you will find more info in the "Fantasies" forum and check in the groups section for other groups closer to you.

SB

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3627 posts)
Would like help! Does anyone know someone in the Louisville Kentucky area that has experience in organizing a gangbang? Information would be much appreciated!

Taylorsville KY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Gangbang