Gang Bang Fantacy : Swingers Discussion 61685
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeGang Bang Fantacy
TOPIC: Gang Bang Fantacy
Created by: nyer69 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would love to participate in the GB in PA

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Most perfect scene for our home movie-me alone between them all!It is good though.LOL

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(261 posts)
nyer69 - Don't pressure your girlfriend into anything she is not ready for.. But believe when she is ready and actually goes threw with it.. She'll want to do it over and over again... My husband enjoy's watching and also begin involved.. Just be patient good things come to those who wait..

Alexandria AL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
I'll be looking forward to it! ;)

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
We have never done it, but we have seen it on TV. lol I have always wanted to be a part of something like that..call it a fantasy. Oops, I might be in the wrong forum! But anyway I would love to have all those hands, lips, and other things at hand (hahahehehe). My hubby and I have talked about it, but I really don't know if he is ready for it, or ever will be. I am hoping that one day he will let me go through it, and of course, he will be my main attraction.

Abbasgol Agri Turkey
Username hidden
(29 posts)
My very first swinging experience was a gangbang, although it was not intended to be- it was supposed to be a small house-party in Atlanta, with two couples and three guys. One couple had to cancel, but the other showed and the wife took us all on with glee. I loved and I was hooked. I've participated in a few more since then. TwoStep, I'd sure love to join your gangbang. I'm only about four hours away. ;) Probably can't do it until September though.

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
I love to do a lady doggie style as he is fucking her mouth . that way I can see her nice ass and asshole.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
We recenty had a GB -- 4 guys (incl self) on my G/F. She loved it. All were relatively known to us, but not well. All were respectfull of our rules. She came sooooo many times! One rule was no cuning inside of her -- so it was awsome to see all squirting all over her. That was one of her biggest cums.

Scottsbluff NE
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I have been involved in two. The last one was the best. The special lady of the evening was great. She had lots of energy and was very willing. She also made the evening even more special since she stopped the play and bathed once and showered the other time. All the guys were very polite and behaved. A few were shy, but they ended up just being a wall flower.

Letnloose: Glad to hear you had a great time.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
I love to be in a gang bang, it a blast

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Gang Bang Fantacy