Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Games for 3
TOPIC: Games for 3
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Get Cards Against Humanity.

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(59 posts)
I sent away for a book titled "100 Positions" once, but it turned out to be about chess.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
We will see how well it works for you in the spring ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
With my lifestyle friends the only game is who can cum more or who gets on top.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
My favorite game to play is foreplay followed by fuck other favorites blow job and lapdance -------------------- Pick me! Pick Me! LOL Not really, no, really!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
There are some games designed for two couples... play one of those and have your wife play on both "teams."

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1283 posts)
hmmmm we have a set of those around here some where need to dig them out for some fun with hubby. With SM's I'm not into games other then the ones I mentioned below lol.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
Sex dice on the internet can find more info: en . wikipedia . org / wiki / Sex_dice

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(977 posts)
Part of the reason for the games is to ease some of the anticipation, The idea being to help avoid performance anxiety.

Dover TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
we play strip poker with a twist. Usually five cards. It starts like any other poker game. players start loosing there clothes. It gets really interesting when the first player looses all his/her clothes. The winner of the hand gets to tell the person with all his/her clothes gone to do something. It could be playing with themselves in front of the other two or have them to do something to the other two ect. It can get as wild as you want it to. When the second player looses all his/her clothes then the winner gets to tell both of them to do something. It can be anything you want them to do. Usually by the time everyone has lost there clothes everyone is hot wet or hard and it makes for a really hot time for all.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(493 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
TOPIC: Games for 3