Full time friend for the wife : Swingers Discussion 195682
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFull time friend for the wife
TOPIC: Full time friend for the wife
Created by: JackandRocks The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nice you hit the nail on the head. Without offending the younger one its amounts down to age. Not saying it won't work for someone younger but it usually doesn't. We both a full time friend and have never had any problems. But one has to know where to draw the line at when it comes to feelings. It works well for us and has for a long time.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Welcome to the forum IS0723

This really is all about choice. Whatever the couple and guy agree on and are comfortable with is what will work for them. You two prefer just a booty call and if you have a guy willing to accept that role, it works for you. I have couples who prefer more intimacy as do I so that is what works for us. I think the fact that I am a bit more mature (no offense to the young'uns out there), I know my role and don't get caught up in having too deep of feelings. That said, I do enjoy knowing details about their lives and being close to them on more than just a sexual level. It is what works for us, not that I recommend it for all.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
i can only see this working only if details are layed out in front of you. the whole boyfriend thing is very iffy, just simply because the word boyfriend is has too much intimacy defineing it. its someone you are looking to get to know deaply, and is usually a title to a person you are getting seriouse with. But the word booty call is just easier. Its simple ill call you when i need to get it and thats that. booty call is still on going, dont get it twisted with a one night stand. But its easier in the sence that your not trying to get in depth with that persons personal life or catch any feelings. you know your there for one thing, to satisfy your needs. you keep it short you keep it simple, simply because personal conversations and long chats about how your day goes tend to mix emotions.

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I travel a lot for work, and she would like a "companion" for when I'm away. I'm fine with it, but so far no luck. Almost every SM we come across just doesn't understand and ends up making a mess.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
Blue:

40 to 50 range is young enough to have stamina and old enough to have experience. I hope that sentence does not offend anyone, because there are plenty of exceptions to such a generalization.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
we have had the best luck with the age range of 40 to 50. Not to say that some haven't worked out but for the most part that age range seems to work better.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Rt & rt....putting Dayton and Plano on my list of "must see" destinations.

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We haven't had the best of luck with younger guys for mfm. That said over the last couple years we have been meeting 50's age professional business types both local and in town on business. The really neat thing about the guys traveling is they come with a room and often like to meet for dinner and drinks first.

Liz

Plano TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I wish I were closer, J&R, I might just apply for the gig ;)

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
twohots, no worries on my account! It might be useful when you talk to your TG friend, though.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8819 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 66   End
TOPIC: Full time friend for the wife