Full time threesumes : Swingers Discussion 219419101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFull time threesumes
TOPIC: Full time threesumes
Created by: va17510 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been a triad for four years, and I can say with full confidence that the three of us have never been happier. We have had our ups and downs and trail and errors, but overall it has made our life better. Contrary to what many people think, it stopped being a perpetual FMF threesome on about week two, and it has come to be a lot of grocery shopping for both households, (we don'y live together full time. dinners out, movies, sleeping till noon on Saturdays and just general hanging out. We have never kept it a 'secret" but we see no need to tell some people either. We are open with those we know understand, and frankly a lot of people have just figured it out. We seldom if ever describe ourselves as "Poly" because that implies a lot of of sub culture norms all three of us find a bit pretentious. Basically we are 3 people who love each other very much.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
I had a full time girlfriend many years ago in my 20s, and I also was married. She didn't live with us. My husband at that time traveled a lot. So my girlfriend took care of me physically and emotionally. We hung out, shopped, partied and had sex. She would allow my husband to come and play with us sometimes when he was in town. I miss that also! This is way before we even knew anything about "swinging". We ended up moving to another state, and I asked my girlfriend to move with us. She didn't want to start her life over in another state. :>(

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
When we cross that bridge we will let you know LOL!

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Full time threesumes