Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Fucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 324   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And another fuck um Friday is here. Thigh gap Thursday what the Fuck was goo thinking .....lol

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4685 posts)
That blew me the fuck away Laughing out fucking LOUD

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4685 posts)
I don't fucking think fingerfucks has been around me fucking much if he thinks I'm fucking reserved and don't f-bomb much. I have the fucking potty mouth of a fucking sailor when I fucking get going.

So now it fucking appears Trooper will be fucking solo for his fucking night in fucking NOLA. Which means he will fucking enjoy the fucking burlesque show much more then if his fucking boss was there {insert another fucking eye roll, can you fucking tell I don't care for his fucking boss?) still fucking pissed that I can't fucking go. And now to fucking top it off he sweetly fucking bought us tickets to a fucking show here yesterday for fucking March and today the fucking tell him he will be fucking going out of town and leaving that fucking day. Guess I will fucking have to find fucking someone else to fucking use his fucking VIP ticket.

I'm fucking tired of typing the fucking word fucking.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19350 posts)
What a great frigging day for the thread. Two fuck'n firsts. The usually reserved and not F bomb dropping PG got all potty mouth up in here...lol

And the first ( fucking eye roll) happened....LMFAO

The very amused FF :)

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Yep Fucking NOLA, leaving me in the fucking cold, without even the fucking warm thoughts about fucking joining him. I will fucking tell him to give you a fucking ring, he will be their with his fucking boss {fucking eye roll} I'm fucking sure he would like to fucking have a fucking glass of fucking bourbon with you.

PG who would fucking like to be fucking Mr fucking LT

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19350 posts)
No fucking way, NOLA? Tell him to give me a fucking ring. I'm off to fucking cold Chicago & fucking warm LA next week, but am trying to shorten up the fucking trip. Would love to raise a fucking glass of fucking bourbon with Trooper again.

Mr. Fucking LT

Username hidden
(488 posts)
still fucking cold, and now since we didn't fucking do the fucking horses stalls yesterday we have a fucking lot of barn work to do. I also just fucking made arrangements for my husband to go to a fucking show in fucking NOLA where I fucking want to be next fucking week, put on by one of my fucking sexiest friends. I'm also so fucking behind on paperwork I will never fucking catch up.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19350 posts)
yeah it's fucking friday for fucking sure.

most likely buying the fucking new battery to avoid future fucking problems.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5071 posts)
Friday Friday friday

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Ohla fora fucks, the first friggin Friday of the new year is here. Cheers, here's to the start of a great fucking weekend.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4685 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 324   End
TOPIC: Fucking Friday