Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Fucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking_Friday
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 67  Next »
91 to 100 of 668
User Details are only visible to members.
Star fucking light, star fucking bright, The first fucking star I see tonight; I wish I fucking may, I wish I fucking might, Have the fuck I fucking wish tonight.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Hickory-Dickory-Dock, The Mouse Ran Up The Clock. The clock just struck midnight so it's Fucking Friday. HAHAHA KJ. I beat you. I told you so. ;-)~

Happy fucking friday to all. I'm fucking heading for the coast this fucking weekend. Fucking high school reunion. I won't admit to what fucking year it was. I hope it doesn't fucking rain but fuck it. I'll have a good fucking time any way.

All you good fuckers have a great fucking weekend. Meant "Fucking" literally!!!! :-)))))))))

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1713 posts)
Thanks Tigg. Yeah, It's headed right at me. 10 t0 15 inches is predicted.

@KJ. HMMM!!!!! Fuck the rain. That's a fucking Happy Thought!!!!!! ;-))))

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1713 posts)
This fucking friday weather is enuff for you to stay in and do some wild fucking

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(886 posts)
Thanks everyone. Always run to make ruckers rucking laugh.

Now y'all go ruck someone run. :)

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Sorillo that is Fucking Friday funny !!

Tom, forget the Fucking boat, start heading north !! wink wink

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2784 posts)
tom you better watch out too.......get your boat ready.........10-15 inches of rain for parts of TX

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11242 posts)
Fuck...

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1537 posts)
@ Inez. Get your fucking ass home ASAP. Fucking Hurricane Patricia is headed for fucking Mexico. She's a big fucking bitch. Be safe Sweetheart.

Family coming in this fucking weekend. Some have already arrived. I've got to get my fucking lazy ass moving to fire up the fucking BBQ pit to smoke 4 racks of fucking ribs. No fucking for me on fucking friday. Good possibility for fucking on fucking Sunday. Waiting to hear from fucking "FWfuckingB".

@ KJ and Froggy>>> ;-)))))))))))))

@ NJNY. Get well fucking soon girl.

@ Sorillo... That's rucking funny. Maybe not so rucking funny for you though. RUCKIT my friend!!!

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1713 posts)
KJ, hope to never miss your fucking friday opening!!! Fucking raining here but all is good . . . Tink is heading to a vanilla GNO and sleepover and my wonderful FWfuckingB will be here about 7. All you great fuckers out there lets make the world wobble on its axis as we fucking fuck today/tonight!!

And if you feel a slight fucking "tremor" about 11 tomorrow morning you'll know Tink just got home! ;)

froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 67  Next »
91 to 100 of 668
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.