Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Fucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 222   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMFAO !!!!! Serious fucking lee

I'd read your blog daily. That fucking shit is comedy central gold. Try that post out as a stand up 3 min routine and post it on youtube. Be sure to not edit any of the fucking language either. Fuck it,, add a gawd damn or two as cuss word sprinkles and end it with a Mohammad suks and your a million view hit fo fucking sure ;)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Fall is in the fucking air:)

That's a happy fucking thought. Heading up to the mountains this fuk'n weekend to picnic with the Golden Girls. MIL and two aunties...Timeshare trading it's a senior's sport not for the un-fucking-adventurous. My wife's mom and aunties are the funnist frigging inlaws ever. And great company to have or visit if they are Golden Girl touring close by.( I nik named them that and it stuck )

Our Grand daughter is the icing on the cake too. She is the first and only great grand child so far and is spoiled rotten when all those hens gather in one place. She knows it too and is a little Diva eatting up the attention.

Have a great fucking weekend everyone;)

Mayhem formally know as the poster that Fucker !!!

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
fucking friday and fucking amy........priceless :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
Woo "fucking" Whooo for a 10 day vacation ~smile~ Double Wooo Fuk'n Whooo for that pic ~grin~

Cootie's fucking suk,,those kidlet school germs are the worst. Spray um all with something that kills fucking germs, cooties and attitude all at once...lol

Enjoy the Fuck out of yawl's friggin weekend,,And good luck to them Steelers even if Mr. Shibby didn't take um in his picks.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Hola IT"s a long Fucking weekend.....Hip...Hip .....her fuk'n Ray !!!!!!!

It's going to be fucking crowded here in the ATL this weekend fo sure, we got's Baseball, College football, Dragon Con and a bunch of other stuff going on downtown.

It's the last fucking weekend of stupid preseason NFL football. The last weekend of summer. Then there's Sept. one of the hottest friggin months of the year here in the fucking south. How the fuck does that work out since summer ends at the beginning of the fucking month?

What the fuck ever, have a great weekend. You Fucking All ~smile~

Mayhem :: formally know as the poster that Fucker !!!

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
As summer is about to come to a fucking end. So goes the fucking days of our lives....lol

Hola Friday fuckers and fuckee's

Drop a fuck'n funny or a fucking tale of fucking read worthness. Just fucking do it !!! You might fucking like it.

Have a great friggin weekend :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
I do get a fucking flu shot. My fucking dr insists because of my fucking asthma. But that fucking shot is in the fucking fall so perhaps it fucking ran the fuck out?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Fuckin' Holly,

You should get a fuckin' flu shot each fuckin' year so you don't fuckin' get the fuckin' flu which will fuck you up when it fuckin' slams you...Get fuckin' well fuckin' soon!

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(262 posts)
Fucking thanks FF. Sadly I am still fucking sick with the fucking flu. I was supposed to have a fucking closing today but once again the fucking Sellers weren't fucking out of the fucking house. WTF?? My fucking buyers refused to fucking close so now I will fucking her there on fucking Monday.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Hola Weekend Fucking Forayer's get it and get it hard !

First get fucking well wishes for Holly (flu) Tig (tooth) Nic (hernia ) and any one else aling out there in forums land.

This old house is coming along nicely. Got the attic insulation sprayed fucking in on Wednesday and feel the differance big time. Another fucking awesomeness is the electric meter is ticking a whole lot fucking less too during a 24 hr period. Moved the spa indoors to my man cave and it is working better too. The Buc's slammed the Dolphins last friday nite. Pre fucking season or not it's always a rivalry game. Brain Cox's the fuk wad set the tone a long fucking time ago during the Warren Sapp era. Tonite it a boring game against the Titians Yawn ! Have a great fuk'n weekend everyone :)

Peace out, Mayhem formally know as the poster that Fucker !!!

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 222   End
TOPIC: Fucking Friday