Fucking Friday : Swingers Discussion 1262091081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 191   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@Holly..I too have fucking fucked and sucked at the OBX...it's very fucking easy to slip between the fucking dunes in broad daylight or after dark in the fucking dunes or on the fucking beach and have fucking sex..I hope you know what I fucking mean LOL

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(234 posts)
Hola fuckers, It's been awhile. I hope everyone elses vaction has been as fun as ours. Stayed in the land of mickey mouse and theme park heaven last week. Doing the beach this week. I don't miss all this sand and salt water but the kids and grand daughter love it. Have a great friggin friday and a even better fucking weekend ~smile~

Mayhem formally know as the poster that fucker'

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3335 posts)
We've gone to the fucking Outer Banks since I was a fucking kid. My fucking parents grew up going there every fucking summer too.

Should be a fucking interesting trip - 6 fucking adults and 6 little fuckers (aka kids).

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
UnFuckingbeliveable!! There are so many fuckers who are superFuckingsticious! It's just another great fucking day to be alive and able to fuck.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Shibby - first, my fucking autocorrect changed your fucking name to Shrubby. Fucking made me laugh out fucking loud.

Which fucking beach are you fucking driving to? We leave next fucking Saturday for the fucking Outer Banks

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I wouldn't worry your pretty little head about traveling on friday the fucking 13th, it's a bad luck urban legend.

"Mclovinit", I was more so using to address you and Tom? As a rightous couple more so then anything esle. In the vain of the Super Bad Character {My fuk'n bad}, I shall not use it anymore. . Sorry to read about your parnets hope that whole thing works it's self the fuck out ;)

Rf: I use the handle and channel Mcluvin { have been long before I saw you use it } in my get write thursday lowbrow bad taste group for typing out some crude fucking hilarious shit. The character has evolved and become a villian :)~ of epic proportions. He coined the term" Douchestruck" yesterday. Insert and ear fucking worm the AC/DC music here.

Safe travels again :) Shibby and crew.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3335 posts)
~smile~ Safe travels, Mc-fucking-Lovin's. It's friday the 13th buy lotto tickets.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3335 posts)
Hola friday fuk'urs

Shibby, I ran out of fucking breath reading that breathtaking fucking story. Dumb fuck is a understatement. You should nic name that hound "Corn Fucking Dawg" or CFD for fuk'n short. Ouch ,,I member them hangover what the fuck happened moments well. Hit the fucking bong for some wake and bake relief, with a toasted English muffin and peanut butter & fucking grape jelly....MMM....MMM fucking good.

Have a great weekend Mc,fuk'n LOVIN it ~smile~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3335 posts)
Fuck, I have a fucking long day ahead. But fuck, do I have a fucking exciting weekend of fucking fun ahead

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Fuck it's Hot, Fuck it's cold, Fuck it's rainy, Fuck it's windy, Fuk'N fires,Fuk'N Flooding,Fuk'n Global warming,,,,,,,,,, Fucking weather bitching is something everyone has in fucking common don't you fucking think?

Then there's the one and FUcKING only.....SHIBBY,,,,Live by invitation and her sheer fucking awesomeness to grace this thread.....Welcome muther fuk'ur,Welcome ~smile~ How you doin??? ~WEG~

If your fucking peeking in here, reading this and saying to your self, I hate that stupid fucking word "FUCK" and this FUCKING thread. Oh'well to fucking bad, but do feel free to post a "fuck you" and the thread you wrote in on.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3335 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 191   End
TOPIC: Fucking Friday