Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Fucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 456   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Holy fucking crap! Landed back in NOLA at 12-fucking-thirty am. Trying to get what is going to be a 10 lbs of fucking crap in a 5 fucking lb bag day started, but there isn't enough caffeine in New Orleans to start this fucking engine.

And to make matters worse, there'll be no fucking in Mudville because It's my weekend with my kids.

Oy fucking vey!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10210 posts)
Grrrrrrr NYNJ FUCKING HORMONES!!!!!!!

Nyack NY
Username hidden
(140 posts)
Finally......fucking Friday has arrived and Mr. U is due to arrive later today for some real fucking. Can't be fucking soon enough. Happy Fucking Friday!

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
ah...assuming that was mrs R_M and it's so fucking true we finally fucking get to a fucking age where fucking is high on our fucking priorities and fucking peri fucking fucks up our fucking plans. fucking hormones.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
Fuck everything, it's fucking friday. Been fucking long enough. Getting my fucking ass out of fucking work as fucking fast as I fucking can. Fuck tthat fucking place. Fuck it. Have a fucking good fucking Friday.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(573 posts)
Fuck ya! or Fuck bleh! Depends how you fucking see it. Fucking hubby is back from his fucking business trip and so excited to fuck. BUT fucking body of a fucking 40 fucking something year old has another fucking idea. Damn fucking body has fucking betrayed me....fucking unfuckingpredictable 40's! ...so no fucking. FUCK!!!!!

Nyack NY
Username hidden
(140 posts)
ahhh...fucking friday is finally fucking here. alas no fucking fucking for me this weekend is "g" rated. nonetheless we will fucking have fun!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
Finally, fucking Friday. Now if I can make it through the fucking day without getting fucked over in the fucking office I will be in an even better fucking mood to get in the fucking car and go out on a date to enjoy some fucking!

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(91 posts)
It's about fucking time fucking Friday is here. Rabbit has fucking been in fucking Savannah for three fucking days and she needs to fucking get her fucking ass home fucking tonight...for some fucking!

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2101 posts)
Finally Fucking Friday, second only to Thirsty Thursday or Wicked Fucking Wednesday

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2199 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 456   End
TOPIC: Fucking Friday