Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Fucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking_Friday
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 67  Next »
81 to 90 of 668
User Details are only visible to members.
Fucking A, anytime you can get away without getting arrested is a fucking good day. I gather you were fucking outside.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(337 posts)
Big, First wife and I went to a wedding in the Hamtons 30 - 35 years ago. Best Scotch and Strawberry Daiquiris ever. Wife and sex 3 times on the Long Island Expressway to Across the George Washington Bridge. Have a good time at the wedding and don't get arrested on your way home.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1900 posts)
Fuck...

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1537 posts)
Good Fucking Friday every one ,Its TGIF ,last day of work for me weekend off ,going to a wedding Sat afternoon a friends daughter getting married ,follow by a reception .I,ll try to behave myself with no dancing on the bar ,be safe and have a wonderful week GO JETS

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4584 posts)
fucking Friday was fucking amazing........got sucked fucked and totally fucking satisfied

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11242 posts)
have a good fucking Friday y'all

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(886 posts)
May the fuck be with you.

Luke, I'm your fucking father....

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10723 posts)
happy fucking friday! have a fucking fun reunion tom! have a safe and fun fucking weekend all y'all!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8995 posts)
Fuck...

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1537 posts)
Good Fucking Friday every one,its TGIF YESSS ,weather here in new York is greattttt nice fall day .The fucking Mets better get there act together tonite GOOOO METSSSS .Last night of work for me ,Going to New Fucking Jersey tomorrow to see my daughter and my 2 grandsons , I hate that fucking state ,cost like $25 in tolls to see them all ,Between New York and New Jersey which one is the biggest crooks ? Ok every one have a great weekend , Be good to each other

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4584 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 67  Next »
81 to 90 of 668
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.