Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Fucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 491   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rabbit, she looks fucking nothing like Ned Beatty...

PM, light a fucking religious candle and say a fucking prayer. Maybe we can get Sed, FingerFux, and PortlyPorks back to fucking liven things up a bit.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
Rabbit, she looks fucking nothing like Ned Beatty...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
"The fucking forums have been so fucking boring lately that I can barely fucking read them. There is a serious fucking lack of funny fucking around. Someone pick a fucking fight or start some serious fucking flirting or I'll go fucking insane. "

You fucking get what you fucking get.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18303 posts)
*snort* thank you? mr A

and rabbit, goldarnit, somebody's gotta fucking make me squeal! though i surely hope *not* like a fucking pig. it has been a week of 6 hours of commuting per day and i am fucking glad to see the end of it.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7051 posts)
Mr A - If next you tell her you're gonna fucking make her squeal like a fucking pig then you are one fucked up fucking asshat

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2159 posts)
Ms. NJ, you gots a fucking purdy mouth.

Mr. A

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
driving was the right fucking choice. i topped up the gas at my last post & am now parked in NYC where i will slap on some eyeshadow & mascara and go get my fucking friday fucking workday started. this has been a fucking brutal fucked up commuting week. for fuck's sake, i am fucking glad it is fucking friday.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7051 posts)
The fucking forums have been so fucking boring lately that I can barely fucking read them. There is a serious fucking lack of funny fucking around. Someone pick a fucking fight or start some serious fucking flirting or I'll go fucking insane.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2159 posts)
Happy fucking TGIF UGGGGG NJNY what with the train there lately , there all fucked up and no one gives a flying fuck about it ,Fucking state is going down the FUCKING TUBE ,ITS a Fucking shame

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2055 posts)
good luck KJ. happy fucking friday y'all it's another fucking transit FUBAR so i am driving in and praying the fucking traffic is light because it is after all fucking friday!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7051 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 491   End
TOPIC: Fucking Friday