Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Fucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking_Friday
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 121  Next »
51 to 60 of 1201
User Details are only visible to members.
HFF y'all

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17026 posts)
Happy fucking Friday! We are fucking a new couples this evening mid thirties and fit. YAAAAAAA!!!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6159 posts)
Happy FUCKING Friday all.........Make it a great one.....even if you wait until FUCKING Sat or Sun

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(1230 posts)
Rich as in enough money in the bank to live off the interest. Nope. Rich is life with happiness health and family and no wants. YES

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6159 posts)
I am am not rich... Are are you?!

BT

I yam what I yam. So, blow me...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13442 posts)
Westmont Vegas is not a place to live if you gamble are are not rich. We dont gamble so its a perfect place for us.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6159 posts)
We are having a fucking luau in Lou's honor because he is coming out.

Casper WY
Username hidden
(337 posts)
Never been to vegas... the wife has, but me no... probably a good thing too... I'd probably end up owning a mobbed up bookie $100k after 6 hours (love playing high stakes no limit Texas or Oklahoma poker)

Westmont IL
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Come to Vegas. tonight we are going to Fremont Street to people watch and dance to live music. Tomorrow is a nudist 4th party with pool volleyball and cardboard boat races. Then at night we are going to a Ted Nugent outdoor concert.

Sunday is a swinger Lou out with a roast pig, should be pretty wild. nice pool and playrooms.

Monday is rest and Tuesday is the family 4th parade and festival with fireworks.

I love Vegas!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6159 posts)
Why Rob, I had no idea - it's steaming up here as I read. At least you have some FF plans, weeping (but steamy) ; ) ~

Oak Ridge NC
Username hidden
(4783 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 121  Next »
51 to 60 of 1201
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.