Fucking Friday : Swingers Discussion 1262091051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 208   End
User Details are only visible to members.
fucking Friday came and went and I didn't get fucked :(

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6509 posts)
Yep, it's fucking Friday, I opened an email in my inbox to find an invitation to fuck issued by a very hot guy. I suppose he thinks its "Fucking Friday" also...{WEG}

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3326 posts)
Well Well ! It is another fucking Friday! Here it is 745 in H. Town and I just fucking realized what day it was.

Our fucking day was a blast, met with a true gentleman and had a fucking great MFM. He fucking paid for lunch and the hotel room.

I hope he had a fucking good time because we certainly had a fucking awesome time.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Mowed the FUCKING grass,Cleaned the FUCKING Carport,Then chased Mrs.G around the yard with the waterhose..:p..FUCK i'm tired

Balsam NC
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Thank goodness, it's finally arrived.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3326 posts)
those fucking tits are tit fucking awesome :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6509 posts)
Friday, the beginning of the work week for a lot of folks livers :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3530 posts)
Hola' Bob-ster how the fuck are ya. Really boo boo fucking jokes on fucking Friday? I'm a little fucking disappointed.

Get fucking write and try the fuck again cowboy :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3530 posts)
Hey Fingerfuxs! Did you you fucking say Jellystone? What in the fuck does fucking Yogi Bear have to do with this thread?

Hey Hey BooBoo lets go raid the fucking picnic baskets. Then we can fucking kick the crap out of Pooh and steal his honey.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
The inquisition of Fucking " Hopsing " is starting to wind down. He's friggin quoted as having said " Fucking white people trying to paula dean Hop, fuk you whitebread mutherfukers !! " NO soup for you !!

Ben Cartwright had no fucking clue or comment as usual.

Around the threads, in Sanford Florida those fucking propagandist enfuckingcampments are settling into the re-hashment phase. Central Florida awaits with baited breath to sing their hero's name again M.I.C.K.E.Y :) mickey fucking mouse !!!

This just in AL CAPONE has gone to Florida shopping, He is considering moving there for their betterment....say it ain't so folks, go fucking figure... Thxs Big Al

Yellowstone national park is on the fence about using the fucking verbiage *unfaithful* on signage in and around the park to protect the Literal visitors sensibility's. One fucking can't set their clock to *old faithful* shooting his wade on demand and daily !! the times are a fucking changing folks :)

Weather.....it's fucking hot...it rains...it gets hot again. Sports.....gonefuckingfishinguntilfootballsason,,in a word.

Happy fucking Friday fuckers ;)~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3530 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 208   End
TOPIC: Fucking Friday