Fucking Friday : Swingers Discussion 1262091041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 158   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've had a fuckin ridiculous day. Fucking final walkthrough was a fuckin nightmare. Fucking sellers weren't out. Fucking repairs werent fucking right. Fucking seller ended up fucking screaming at me while I fucking patiently pointed out all the fucking problems.

I need a fucking massage! And a fucking...

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
amy.........on fuckin friday all i can think of is you :)

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6306 posts)
Fukin get some better fuckin tires on your fuckin boat, and you might have a fuckin sale.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Happy finicky FuCKing Friday yawl !!!

Here we are at another fuk'n weekends door step. My back fucking hurts,my grand dawg is annoying the fuck out of me with his constant barking. He is a puppy and his balls are fucking dropping and thus he is a little kooky at the moment.

My boat buyer fell thru, damn it. Tire kicking finicky muther fucker :) Our local CBS staion blacked out BB14 last nite for the stupid Falcons preseason game so I have to watch it on line later.

Direct TV's NFL package doesn't show preseason games so we will have to listen to the Buc's game on the sirus radio tonite.

That's about all the fuck I got for now :) hope everyone enjoys their friggin weekend. I fuk'n doubt mine will be fun nursing my aches and pains back to health. This Fucking finicky old body is starting to get annoying :(

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3084 posts)
Why the fuck not have it here? Is there some sort of fucking rule to thread placement? I think the fuck not ;)

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3084 posts)
Why the fuck is this fucking thread in the 3-some forum rather than in the fucking Open Forum, with all those fucking other fucking fucked-up threads? Fix this fucking fucker.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Hola Friday fuckers Finally the fuck'n fora seems to be fixed. The pages showing at the top and bottom was driving me nutzo. Geez it's been a hot fucking summer so far. We are just going to have a alone time quiet weekend all to our fucking selfs. awwwww peace and quite and catching op on yard work.Yawl have a fun fucking weekend too :)

If your fucking peeking in here, reading this and saying to your self, I hate that stupid fucking word "FUCK" and this FUCKING thread. Oh'well to fucking bad, but do feel free to post a "fuck you" and the thread you wrote in on.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3084 posts)
@Holly..I too have fucking fucked and sucked at the OBX...it's very fucking easy to slip between the fucking dunes in broad daylight or after dark in the fucking dunes or on the fucking beach and have fucking sex..I hope you know what I fucking mean LOL

Forsyth GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
Hola fuckers, It's been awhile. I hope everyone elses vaction has been as fun as ours. Stayed in the land of mickey mouse and theme park heaven last week. Doing the beach this week. I don't miss all this sand and salt water but the kids and grand daughter love it. Have a great friggin friday and a even better fucking weekend ~smile~

Mayhem formally know as the poster that fucker'

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3084 posts)
We've gone to the fucking Outer Banks since I was a fucking kid. My fucking parents grew up going there every fucking summer too.

Should be a fucking interesting trip - 6 fucking adults and 6 little fuckers (aka kids).

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 158   End
TOPIC: Fucking Friday