Fucking Friday : Swingers Discussion 1262091041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 219   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FF...As in Fucking Funny!

Inshore for Reds and Specks. Live and frozen shrimp, maybe spoons. 3 boats, 4 LS couples. Thankfully, minimal swamps, skeeters, and dumb asses.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8568 posts)
FD: I only used my fucking charm...but now I suppose that fucking question was directed to BT. My fucking apologies!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(833 posts)
Fuck I'm awake now, so you fishing with lurkers or bait? Shoreline or on a flats boat? Inquiring fuckers wanna fucking know?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Finding my fucking rhythm here which is...wait for it...fucking awesome. Have met couples which has opened my fucking eyes and I'm still fucking here....fucking. Woo-fucking-hoo!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(833 posts)
To each their fucking own.

Get some fucking rest, FF.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8568 posts)
Fuck, I stayed up way past my bedtime last fucking night. Fucking dip me in ketchup and put me back to bed. I haven't a fucking clue what we are up too this weekend.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
We are going meet a new fucking couple and fuck their fucking brains out. Not going to any fucking swamp with the fucking mosquitoes though.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Tomorrow, more accurately, in another hour and ten minutes, another Fucking Friday is upon us. How will I spend it?

I'm going fucking fishing in the fucking bayou with a bunch of fucking LS fucking friends. It'll be a weekend of fishing, drinking, eating, laughing, and of course, fucking. Rinse, repeat.

How will you spend yours?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8568 posts)
Welcome the fuck back Yon_Fuckin_Dood! It's been fucking raining all day, but I'm not letting this fucking shit get me down. No, fucking Sir! I'm going to a fucking M&G with couple-friends, a small fucking B&B birthday fucking takeover, and home to wait for that fucking young lady who fucking sexted me last fucking night while fucking with her vibrator...and that's just fucking Friday.

By fucking Sunday, I'll probably be all fucked out.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8568 posts)
Finally Fucking Friday! Loved San Diego but fucking happy to be fucking home. Met some fucking nice people, enjoyed some fucking awesome fish tacos, and had some fucking productive meetings. Now the fucking weekend can commence.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(833 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 219   End
TOPIC: Fucking Friday