Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Fucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 324   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd like to think that some of us fuckers have more fucking class than to use the fucking f-word so fucking often. Boy was I fucking wrong. #FornicateMyLife

Water Mill NY
Username hidden
(11631 posts)
Fuck

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(182 posts)
Lol @ BT, he even had my fucking blessing but he fucking declined because he fucking wants me to be the first person he fucking fucks now that he's moved to nola.

Fucking noble? Maybe. More like fucking romantic as fuck.

Fucking imagine the fucking "king of swing" saving himself for one fucking chick.

I fucking adore the Scamp

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1418 posts)
Scamp is one noble motherfucker. He had the fucking opportunity to partake last fucking evening, but he fucking passed. I know he's not stoopit. So, he MUST be noble.

B_Fucking_T

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9582 posts)
Fucking Friday through Sunday vacations are planned for July and August at a swingers resort.

Still looking for that miracle pill that will give me a three day erection and allow me to drink beer at the same time!!

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Fuck fucking Florida. How fucking stupid that I had a fucking vacation planned at the same fucking time that Scamp fucking came to NOLA to fucking be with me.

"Welcome home honey. I'm not fucking here!"

Fuck this. I'm fucking leaving today and fucking going home to be with my baby

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1418 posts)
Sup fukers ?

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Yup it is another fuckin Friday, and nothing is fucking happening . Sooo it is another fucking weekend doin nothing. But my nabor she says how about a fuckin Blow job Friday.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(426 posts)
Congratulations to both of you rabbit & scamp a.k.a. future fucking Friday fornicators ;-).

We have done the fucking commuter relationship for almost 3 fucking years. Fortunately, I haven't had to do without too many fucking Fridays and/or fucking weekends in the last almost 3 fucking years because we only live 3 fucking hours apart and if we can't do a full on weekend visit to the other's home town, we have a great fucking mid-week date night option--- a favorite fucking hotel halfway between our fucking homes.

It's like that fucking "Cheers" theme song "where everybody knows your name" .....and even recognizes our voice on the fucking phone when we make the fucking reservations.

have a fabulous fucking Friday y'all, I am gone to see my man!

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4229 posts)
Why thank you :)

Heading out for the initial design consult for the tattoo I've been designing in my head for the last 10 years! YEEHAAAW!

Y'all have a great Fucking Friday! I'll be having a great Fucking Friday Evening :)

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(84 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 324   End
TOPIC: Fucking Friday