Fucking Friday : Swingers Discussion 1262091031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 172   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We will be going to see Kid Mother Fucking Rock tonight !!! We are in the Jim Beam fucking tent !!! Wife is going to get fucking wasted, the we will fucking head home and she will get tied to the fucking bed and used as I fucking see fit !!!!

Annandale VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
George Fucking Thurogood! The baddest fucking guitar player around.You know he is Chuck Fucking Berry's secret son. My fucking idol.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Haha,, hell fire if I was you I'd drink the Fuck alone.....said George Fuk'n Thurgood.

Have a fun Friday Fucker !! and a better Saturday.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3307 posts)
This Fucking Friday is made for fucking partying. No more Suck Ass Saturday nights. The last Suck Ass Saturday I had a fight with a Mexican named Jose C. and his gringo buddy Bud W. they doubled teamed me and almost cause me to miss my Sunday Preachers assignment. So stay out of my fucking way I am on the lookout for those two fuckers.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
**Uriah A fucking SM stud, I have read his posts before in the past. Informative fuk'ur too, if recall his writings :) amongst the threads. Good for fucking you *smile*

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3307 posts)
Yes, butt a small fucking critic. Punctuation, it's harder then you fucking think. When poking the spellin Nazi's in their funny fuk'n bones using this thread it's a must !! In my case their hate was strong so it was a BIG FUCKING DEAL to jump all in my facking ass everytime I fucked up a post. Butt that is/was a long time ago. I don't hold a grudge *smile* I'm fucking snarky !!

It's soooooooo fucking nice to meet you *smile*

Rock on with you bad fucking self,, Hi to the friggin Mr. from us as well.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3307 posts)
**C&P** Fucking Friday, not for me gotta work. Now Saturday is a different story....Sex-Marathon Saturday:)

That would be the literal version Mrs. SB *smile* You could fucking day dream as a friggin example. Then there is texting to Mr. SB naughty fucking stuff. Or fuck it and leave early and go fuck off for the rest of the day.

Most times in the fucking past Mrs. Shibby {*sigh} was pretty good at pounding out some fucking nonsense using the F bomb as much as friggin possible that was funny.*giggles* I'm going to miss her, hope she's lurking and comes back. It's kinda fucking fun, you should give it a fucking try some Fucking Friday. Sophomoric humor at best, butt what the fuck it's Friday. *gazing* haha no I'm doing that * Howyoudoin* look

It was really friggin cool of you to be the first fucking post this week. I hope you have a fan-fuk'in-tastic weekend * smile*

Everyone fucking other one of you too that happen to stumble the fuck in here.

Holla *smile*

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3307 posts)
to fuck amy on any Friday............priceless

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6435 posts)
These fora need a chapter of Bumpaholics Anonymous.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
**Bump** Found this fucker *smile* skipping GRT aka get write thursday

WTF Shibby *sigh bummer, to see you MIA. Fuck on with your badass PA self.

Ado until tofuckingmorrow

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3307 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 172   End
TOPIC: Fucking Friday