Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Fucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 491   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A man of few words lol

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2005 posts)
Fuck....

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(704 posts)
Phew! Fucking Friday finally arrived and with such a Fucking goof weather forecast I am expecting a Fucking fantastic Friday but wish I had one of those Fucking vans with the "flip and Fuck" feature so I could have a Fucking good Friday wherever i Fucking was!

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(224 posts)
Finally, this fucking week is fucking over! Looking forward to a great fucking time at a local music festival and if the fucking mood strikes us we can sneak off to the fucking van, climb in the back, put down the flip&fuck and fuck! Happy Fucking Friday everyone!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Happy FF all you sexies

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2296 posts)
fucking Friday is fucking awesome this week lovely fucking beach weather to perv all the half fucking naked chics at the beach later and relax and wait for the fuck faires to send me some hot fucking chicas with amazing fucking tits and asses for fucking fun tonite

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(10000 posts)
OK another Fucking fri ,I been waiting all fucking week for this fucking day I cant wait till fucking 11:59pm ,this fucking evening ,to fucking ,start my fun fill fucking weekend So Happy Fucking Friday ever one

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2005 posts)
fucking Fri was yesterday ,,, but it was a good fucking day. Have a good fucking weekend y'all .

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(656 posts)
happy fucking friday all y'all. i am finally fucking finished with my work week and looking forward to a fucking well deserved and anticipated vacation. too fucking bad that mother nature (that damn beeyotch) decided there'd be no fucking fucking for me this week before my fucking vacation. well, there are worse thungs than being horny and not being able to fuck.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7023 posts)
Thank you KJ, hope you have a fucking fun filled vacation! Amen, sisters....this fucking Friday is a whole fucking lot better than last fucking Friday.

Cheers! Y'all having a fucking fabulous weekend too.

SB & Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4523 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 491   End
TOPIC: Fucking Friday