Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Fucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking_Friday
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 80  Next »
21 to 30 of 799
User Details are only visible to members.
Inez, Just remembered it was not a 26, it was 30 foot. 26 was my friend my age. "Pussy Boat"

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2522 posts)
Inez, 55 years ago a friend docked his 26 footer at the Throgs Neck Marina in, "THE BRONX". Every Friday he went out with his wife and 3 sons. He called Friday, "get away day". I worked with him, he was older, 20 years, WWII Navy Vet, Submarines in South Pacific. He was the best MENTOR I have had. Have a good "fuck" on your boat on Fucking Friday and the rest of the weekend.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2522 posts)
OH FUCKING good it, Fucking Fri all enjoy be well and safe

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6518 posts)
happy fucking friday all!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10236 posts)
Let's see, how should we enjoy 'Happy Fucking Friday'...... when my lover opens the door this morning....fuck first, then hot tub? Hot tub, then fuck? Doesn't matter.... just a fucking fun day to be had by all. :) My profile pic is after a good time on a Fucking Friday :) Everyone have a safe, fun filled weekend. .....

Independence OR
Username hidden
(20 posts)
woot woot Happy Fucking Friday - enjoy the long weekend all you sexies

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2837 posts)
Good Happy Fucking Friday ,Why am I up so early ? One plus I got to IM with my honey Tiggr WOW he was sooo fun ,made me smile .Ok every one PLEASEEEEE be safe use them seat belts don't drink and drive , Lots of sun tan lotion ,and love one another .Have a wonderful weekend ,lets not forget what this weekend is really about ,God Bless all your service men and women ,Thanks DAD ,thank Jim,love you both xoxox INEZ

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6518 posts)
You just brightened up,my Friday Inez thank you and Fuck it Friday??

Palatine IL
Username hidden
(314 posts)
Missed it Damn .

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1064 posts)
Happy Fucking Friday every one

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6518 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 80  Next »
21 to 30 of 799
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.