Fucking Friday : Swingers Discussion 1262091021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 158   End
User Details are only visible to members.
**Uriah A fucking SM stud, I have read his posts before in the past. Informative fuk'ur too, if recall his writings :) amongst the threads. Good for fucking you *smile*

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3054 posts)
Yes, butt a small fucking critic. Punctuation, it's harder then you fucking think. When poking the spellin Nazi's in their funny fuk'n bones using this thread it's a must !! In my case their hate was strong so it was a BIG FUCKING DEAL to jump all in my facking ass everytime I fucked up a post. Butt that is/was a long time ago. I don't hold a grudge *smile* I'm fucking snarky !!

It's soooooooo fucking nice to meet you *smile*

Rock on with you bad fucking self,, Hi to the friggin Mr. from us as well.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3054 posts)
**C&P** Fucking Friday, not for me gotta work. Now Saturday is a different story....Sex-Marathon Saturday:)

That would be the literal version Mrs. SB *smile* You could fucking day dream as a friggin example. Then there is texting to Mr. SB naughty fucking stuff. Or fuck it and leave early and go fuck off for the rest of the day.

Most times in the fucking past Mrs. Shibby {*sigh} was pretty good at pounding out some fucking nonsense using the F bomb as much as friggin possible that was funny.*giggles* I'm going to miss her, hope she's lurking and comes back. It's kinda fucking fun, you should give it a fucking try some Fucking Friday. Sophomoric humor at best, butt what the fuck it's Friday. *gazing* haha no I'm doing that * Howyoudoin* look

It was really friggin cool of you to be the first fucking post this week. I hope you have a fan-fuk'in-tastic weekend * smile*

Everyone fucking other one of you too that happen to stumble the fuck in here.

Holla *smile*

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3054 posts)
to fuck amy on any Friday............priceless

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
These fora need a chapter of Bumpaholics Anonymous.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10361 posts)
**Bump** Found this fucker *smile* skipping GRT aka get write thursday

WTF Shibby *sigh bummer, to see you MIA. Fuck on with your badass PA self.

Ado until tofuckingmorrow

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3054 posts)
LMFAO !!!!! Serious fucking lee

I'd read your blog daily. That fucking shit is comedy central gold. Try that post out as a stand up 3 min routine and post it on youtube. Be sure to not edit any of the fucking language either. Fuck it,, add a gawd damn or two as cuss word sprinkles and end it with a Mohammad suks and your a million view hit fo fucking sure ;)

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3054 posts)
Fall is in the fucking air:)

That's a happy fucking thought. Heading up to the mountains this fuk'n weekend to picnic with the Golden Girls. MIL and two aunties...Timeshare trading it's a senior's sport not for the un-fucking-adventurous. My wife's mom and aunties are the funnist frigging inlaws ever. And great company to have or visit if they are Golden Girl touring close by.( I nik named them that and it stuck )

Our Grand daughter is the icing on the cake too. She is the first and only great grand child so far and is spoiled rotten when all those hens gather in one place. She knows it too and is a little Diva eatting up the attention.

Have a great fucking weekend everyone;)

Mayhem formally know as the poster that Fucker !!!

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3054 posts)
fucking friday and fucking amy........priceless :)

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Woo "fucking" Whooo for a 10 day vacation ~smile~ Double Wooo Fuk'n Whooo for that pic ~grin~

Cootie's fucking suk,,those kidlet school germs are the worst. Spray um all with something that kills fucking germs, cooties and attitude all at once...lol

Enjoy the Fuck out of yawl's friggin weekend,,And good luck to them Steelers even if Mr. Shibby didn't take um in his picks.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3054 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 158   End
TOPIC: Fucking Friday