Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Fucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 409   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yea for fucking friday. Meeting up with vanilla friends at a fucking bike rally this fucking evening for drinks and fucking laughs. I don't fucking ride but enjoy hanging with the good fuckers that do.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(468 posts)
We made it to Fucking Friday. Let's get out there and FUCK with a few, no holding back.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2077 posts)
It's after fucking mid night so it ain't "fucking friday" no more but that is fucking funny as fucking shit. You fucking rock girl.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(468 posts)
n163, the fucking funny part is that after leaving those fucking uptight women (poor things,) I rode to BT's house, cooked dinner for he and the kiddies, perused Pinterest for girly things with the girl, battled cockroaches (yes, it's the south and yes I won) for the boy, and settled in with wine and this fuckin forum. Tell me I'm not fuckin versatile, bitches!

LR

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(82 posts)
@ LRHot and Scamp... That's fucking awesome. I fucking love it.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(468 posts)
Scamp! It was fuckin awesome stopping by your work and freaking those fuckin bitches with my fuckin "hard core" ass. I'm still chuckling like a mother fucker.

LR

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(82 posts)
Happy fucking friday to all. My family are all gone fucking fishing this fucking weekend. I'm here tending to the fucking farm. I think I'll fucking go to my favorite little fucking beer joint tonight and see what kind of fucking "shenanigans" I can fucking get into. I don't go out very fucking often but it seems like a pretty fucking good idea tonight. I have the whole fucking house to my fucking self. HMMM. I may just have to make a few fucking phone calls.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(468 posts)
Morning all you happy Fuckers on this beautiful Fucking Friday - will be watching the Charlotte Symphony from the deck of a boat this Fucking Friday evening. No telling what fucking shenanigans will go on in the fucking cabin.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2077 posts)
Fucking Friday and another Fucking Physical therapy appointment, she fucking better tell me some good fucking news or I'm going to go fucking insane. Myself and youngest kid are going to get new fucking glasses too. I hate picking out fucking frames. Last time I fucking tried to get new fucking glasses I took pics and sent them to a fucking friend. Knew which ones I fucking wanted, and the fucking place admitted after I fucking had been waiting over a fucking hour to misplacing my fucking file. Hope I have better fucking luck today.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20146 posts)
Fuckin' a!

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1985 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 409   End
TOPIC: Fucking Friday