Fucking Friday : Swingers Discussion 12620910101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 200   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I hope MrsNawty gets out of her FUCKIN funk, of recent, so we can get to some serious FUCKING.

I'm going FUCKING crazy!

Plant City FL
Username hidden
(24 posts)
***floozies,,,,~grin~ fucking typo's harphies=floozies

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3365 posts)
~smile~ Fuck off, no really Fuck off ~smile~

Shibby you rock the fucking thread thxs, rock on with your foul mouth badness you cute little fuker ~WEG~

In the NO FUCKING WAY catagory. I was watching Rookie Blues on the DVR and they used the pittsburg term "harphies" to descripe some loose fucking flooshes.

Can you fuk'n believe it. Way to sneek the homegrown slang into the show writer fucking person.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3365 posts)
Hey Shibby " how the fuk youse doin this fine fuk'n friday " ~smile~

What the fuk does this [sic] mean?? Anyone ? Best I can figure, it's a word blur to censor cuss words.

If your fucking peeking in here, reading this and saying to your self, I hate that stupid fucking word "FUCK" and this FUCKING thread. Oh'well to fucking bad, but do feel free to post a "fuck you" and the thread you wrote in on.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3365 posts)
Every Fucking time I here about siding. I think of that fucking movie Tin Men with Richard "fucking: Dreyfuss and Danny " that little fucker" Devito....for the record I'd FUCK Barbara "the fuckable babe" Hershey in a New York Fucking Minute.

That line were Richard Dreyfuss's character calls Danny Devito's and says." Guess what?" I just FUCK'd your wife." priceless.

Being a career sales guy, it's one of my all time favorite movies. In sales you Fucking win or lose. There is no fucking middle ground. Closer's or Poser's just like that movie. Have a fan-fucking -tastic weekend Hawt fucking stuff ~smile~

ffaux formally know as the poster ff

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3365 posts)
Fux you. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
TGIFF,,,,,Good FUCKING moring Shibby you foul mouth FUCKER ~smile~ fuck you better,,,just saying !!

Once again it's Fucking Friday and we all made it threw the work week. For most, that is. If you have to work the weekends sorry" Fuck" it sucks to be you.

If your fucking peeking in here, reading this and saying to your self, I hate that stupid fucking word "FUCK" and this FUCKING thread. O'well to fucking bad, but do feel free to post a "fuck you" and the thread you wrote in on.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3365 posts)
It's Fucking Friday???? I'm so Fucking confused! Working the past several night has totally Fucked up my fucking mind and schedule! I seriously thought it was Thursday!!!!!!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5284 posts)
Friday is my 2nd favorite F word.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3365 posts)
hell yes friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. racing this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

West Fargo ND
Username hidden
(56 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 200   End
TOPIC: Fucking Friday