Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Fucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
It's fucking friday ~smile~ so what the fuck are ya'll doing today or tonight? Post it using the word fuck as much as fucking possible...Write fucking on...Lm*pirate*AO

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 456   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Having a enjoyable Fucking long weekend . I will say it is about Fucking TIME.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(601 posts)
Mrs U wins this weeks Fucked up Fucking Friday. And Mr. U I sure hope you read this and are eating those Fucking Wheaties......guessing mamma means Fucking business.

Hoping the Fucking weekend is better for you Mrs U

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2199 posts)
Happy fucking friday you fuckers. It's fucking been a fu c king long, hot humid fucking week. No fucking nice weekend either. Too fucking much fucking work to fucking do. Fuck it all to fucking pieces.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(573 posts)
That was fucking funny! I'd love to fucking fuck that Fuckalicous Mrs. U.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18271 posts)
Finally, it's fucking Friday. The fucking end of a very fucked up week for me (Mrs Uriah) that began with fucking expensive vehicle repairs and included really fucking fucked up interactions with a local fucking beaurocrat who is probably a fucktard and now I get to deal with her fucking ass superiors at the next fucking level of fucking governmental beaurocracy, a fucking semi-emergency trip back to my fucking home town because of fucking illness and here at almost thefucking week's end on fucking Friday....it's a perfect fucking day for a fucking funeral of a very fine and very old gentleman.

Big fucking sigh.....I am seriously fucking hoping that I don't end up at the fucking hospital myself with fucking heatstroke since we are currrently suffering a fucking 19 or 20 day record of over 95 temp W/indexes of 100+ Fucking degrees where I am now.

BTW, I'll fucking agree that these fucking forums are lacking something.... I always enjoyed the fucking flirtation back and forth and the sports rivalry thing but not the mean ass sniping and fighting. For those who wanna fucking fight online, it's more fun to join a fucking kickboxing group (or martial arts class) and kick some serious fucking ass there.

My final fucking Friday rant is that it's fucking Friday and I ain't had any fucking this week and won't be getting any fucking til I get back to fucking TN. Mr. Uriah better be eating his fucking Wheaties.

Peace y'all, Happy Fucking Friday!

Mrs. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4488 posts)
Fucking Friday really is Finish the Fucking Fence Fucking Friday. Fucking tired of making large fucking stacks of cedar into small fucking piles of scrap.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(394 posts)
We started this fucking Friday with some awesome fucking and if the couple we are meeting tonight is as fucking hot as their fucking pics, we will be fucking those fuckers as well so FUCK y'all!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2101 posts)
happy fucking Friday everyone… No fucking for me, but no fucking commute today either so that's a happy fucking thought! have a great fucking day

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6813 posts)
Good Morning every one ,Its FUCKING FRIDAY and I'm so fucking done with work I more shift and then In FUCKing OFF ALL FUCKING WEEKEND ,My hubby is going fishing and I'm sleeping FUCKING LATE

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1515 posts)
Fabulous Fucking Friday.....get your sexy on Fuckers

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 456   End
TOPIC: Fucking Friday