Fucking Friday : Swingers Discussion 126209101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
It's fucking friday ~smile~ so what the fuck are ya'll doing today or tonight? Post it using the word fuck as much as fucking possible...Write fucking on...Lm*pirate*AO

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 219   End
User Details are only visible to members.
:) write the fuck back at youse NJNY have fun.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
ff: yes indeed fuck 'em. on second thought maybe not--depends who "they" are cuz i know durn well there are some i wouldn't touch with someone else's hands.

happy fuckin friday!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2073 posts)
Happy fucking Friday , lurkers, newbies , viewable posters and all you other fuckers too. It's been a very fruitful fucking day so far and I've learned a lot of fucking stuff here and there surfing the fuckin threads. I found out that there are private secret groups off site that are productive and it's common. How the fuck about that. Anyone with a paranoid schizophrenia tendency posting history might get a ulster or something, but fuck it. Who cares *smile fuck um. It's their problem .Have a great weekend.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
;)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
happy ff, ff. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2073 posts)
Football season is fucking here. Sorry cheese heads you fuckers got pounded last night. Football season always reminds me of that fucking cutie pie Shibby and her fucking Steelers. But oh fucking well Mclovinit is no more. :( .....unless your lurking in some sort of witness protection program or sum then. If dat be the case are ya ready for some football ?

#riseup mother fuckers beat them saints.......its a Atlanta thing! it just goes unspoken every-time Samuel Jackson says #riseup Falcon Nation on TV or the radio we locals add Mother fucker. He could trade mark it really. There is only one Samuel Jackson "motherfucker all others are just fucking imitations.

Enjoy yawls weekend, FF that fucker

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
LOL 'HavingFun'! I find the southern accent on the southern belles knock me out! Oh...crap..forgot the 'fuckin's'...It's fuckin' Friday! Ey, oh, next freakin' time....

Ocean Isle Beach NC
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Tomlin62, I have a NJ-NY accent, I was on the check out line and a woman behind us said, "would you keep talking, I love listening to your accent".

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(498 posts)
it's fucking friday and no fuckin plans for the fuckin weekend other than a pool party and fuckin errands and chores.

ehhhhh whatevah

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2073 posts)
(*said with a NY/NJ accent) Ey, whut the fuck?! It's fuckin' Friday awready, an' I ain't done a fuckin' thing! An' ya know whut? I don't plan on doin' a fuckin' thing! Who took my fuckin' beer?!

Ocean Isle Beach NC
Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 219   End
TOPIC: Fucking Friday