Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Fucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
It's fucking friday ~smile~ so what the fuck are ya'll doing today or tonight? Post it using the word fuck as much as fucking possible...Write fucking on...Lm*pirate*AO

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 497   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's Fucking Friday & we'll be Fucking a new couple we met last Fucking week when they come the Fuck over this eve. :D

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(1318 posts)
Fucking Friday is off to a great fucking start! Woke Tink the fuck up by bringing her to the "brink" multiple times. After some fucking coffee she took a fucking bath and I washed her hair while bringing her to the fucking brink several more times. Picked out her "fuck me" thong and bra to wear under her A line dress and slipped her gorgeous fucking feet into her fucking pumps. Sent her to fucking work where I will text her multiple times today to say how much I want to fuck her, then take her to lunch and do just that.

It will only get fucking better tonight when we go out dancing and fucking!

Yep, gonna be a GREAT fucking weekend!!!

froggy the tease

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(744 posts)
Fuck...

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(745 posts)
Happy fucking Friday hope everyone gets a lot of fucking in on this fucking long weekend! Inez, it fucking sucks that you have to go to fucking work on fucking Monday (or is that a topic for Monday sucks?) but we will be fucking hoping you get fuckkng fucked in the fucking best ways on fucking Friday?

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(236 posts)
WOW Kelly Jean first ,one fucking fri ATTA GIRL. Ok last official fucking weekend of the fucking summer ,I had one fucking wonderful fucking summer,spend a ton of fucking money on fucking good times ,but that's what fucking summer is all fucking about Ok every one had a fucking safe weekend Buckle up I'm working Labor day that fucking suck ,but that's the fucking deal Bye be fucking safe

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2140 posts)
Woop Woop its Fucking Friday to a Fucking long weekend. Hope all you Fuckers have some fucking fun lined up.

Fuck On !!

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2323 posts)
yes it is fucking fri , now where is she , got a fucking load to give this fucking Friday .

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(669 posts)
Ready for fucking liftoff!!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(744 posts)
fucking friday has already started !!!!!! fucking friday morning sex is the best !!!!!

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1271 posts)
fuck...

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(745 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 497   End
TOPIC: Fucking Friday