Fucking Friday : Swingers Discussion 126209
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFucking Friday
TOPIC: Fucking Friday
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
It's fucking friday ~smile~ so what the fuck are ya'll doing today or tonight? Post it using the word fuck as much as fucking possible...Write fucking on...Lm*pirate*AO

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 213   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL 'HavingFun'! I find the southern accent on the southern belles knock me out! Oh...crap..forgot the 'fuckin's'...It's fuckin' Friday! Ey, oh, next freakin' time....

Ocean Isle Beach NC
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Tomlin62, I have a NJ-NY accent, I was on the check out line and a woman behind us said, "would you keep talking, I love listening to your accent".

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(457 posts)
it's fucking friday and no fuckin plans for the fuckin weekend other than a pool party and fuckin errands and chores.

ehhhhh whatevah

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1436 posts)
(*said with a NY/NJ accent) Ey, whut the fuck?! It's fuckin' Friday awready, an' I ain't done a fuckin' thing! An' ya know whut? I don't plan on doin' a fuckin' thing! Who took my fuckin' beer?!

Ocean Isle Beach NC
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Summer is moving along at a fucking fast pace this year without any frigginWOW from the weather either. Not one fucking hurricane tearing shit up has been reported. Not even a pussy ass fucking tropical storm worth any salt has made the headlines. Fucking Sucks to be a weather guy this summer that's for sure.

Sports ain't much better. No scandals or good fuckin gossip , that gay kid got his first nfl sack , and a little league girl got on the cover of sports illustrated. That's some metro ass fucked up boring sports. It fucking Sucks to be a sports reporter that's for sure.

Robin Williams deciding to take a fucking dirt nap is about the only real celebrity news that could make a front page story. This ice fucking bucket challenge thing with movie and television stars posting videos is kinda news worthy for the whole fucking attentionwhore factor. It fucking Sucks to be a entertainment reporter that's for fucking sure.

So in fucking closing summing things up.

Weather it's fucking hot as fucking fuck. Sports waiting for the real fuck'n football season. Preseason doesn't fucking count. Entertainment you just read it , it don't get any fucking better. FF that fucker

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
Ah fuck its Friday afternoon and I'm fucking at the pool having a fucking martini instead of doing all the fucking stuff I need to fucking do. It's a fucking rough life.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Fucking raining on this fucking Friday, but I don't fucking care since I have so much Fucking computer and paperwork to do, although I'm fucking disappointed it looks like I won't be going to Fucking Connecticut after all since I just don't think I can fucking make time in the fucking schedule or find the fucking extra fucking funds. Missing out on a fucking great opportunity.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17682 posts)
Well fur Fucks sake.

There's also friggin, fucking ,fuk'n, or fucken. Hard fucks, slow fuckers, fucks given or not ,fucks sake, the that or da fuck.

Weather fucks, hot as fuck ,colder then friggin fuck, that's some cold fucking shit

Sexy fucks, fuck yes right there, mmmm damn that is fucken hot, oh FuCK I'm fuck'n coming !!!!!

Sad fucking, fuck I'm sorry to read that, oh fuck I can't friggin imagine that fuking shit, that poor fucker has the worst luck.

Exciting fucks, shut the fuk up no way, your friggin kidding me, holy fuk'n shit not again, that's fucking cool as fuck,

The fucking end, shut the fuck up, your fucking boring me, get the fuck off of me, did you fucking come yet, I have a friggin cramp, oh fuck it hurts,

FF that friggin fuk :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3552 posts)
Am fucking being sort of lazy today, catching up on stuff I've been too busy to do this week. Then, fucking tonight, we are going to a Loretta Lynn concert, yes I said Loretta Lynn! She's fucking 82, gotta admire that. Tomorrow, a LONG play rehearsal, then a fucking party at a fucking swing club and hopefully a lot of fucking going on.

If not, then there's always fucking my fucking husband.

I feel like the lady in Plains Trains and Automobiles. The only time I say "fuck" in real life is when I'm asking to be. (or ok, sometimes in traffic)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Lol ducking again

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2099 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 213   End
TOPIC: Fucking Friday