Frsturation from SM offers and in public : Swingers Discussion 212025
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFrsturation from SM offers and in public
TOPIC: Frsturation from SM offers and in public
Created by: Funcouplefor2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Mr Fun here. Here's the problem I have, Anyone that is a member on SLS knows there are more SM offers and more males faking there in a "Couple" Ok I get it Mrs Fun can fufill her fantsay any time she choses no problems there right? well when ever we go out somewhere (Just wanted to enjoy dinner out 11/17) and as soon as she walks in the resturant every pair of eyes turn and stare at her. Even women check her out to the fullest but she says how hard it is to click with anyone. When the resturant goes quite when she walks in the door and everyone is eye fucking her can't be that difficult. Jelouse Yeah, Insecure No. What would you say to this?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I meant you all as general term. Y'all are good looking and get several single girls based on that alone but if you want to be with single girls on a CONSISTENT BASIS meaning every month, the the previous statement is true. Good luck!

Key West FL
Username hidden
(352 posts)
You just get to the point where you are used to being stared at..........and just embrace it........in a big way! The BIGGER the better! You have Won the Crowd, just be sure to share the lime light with others. Pull them out of their chairs, slap them on the back and get them on to the dance floor. Get others involved in the "GOOD TIME MOMENT". Think how to make others happy in a non-sexual way and you will never go without getting a date (getting laid). But you can not do this TO GET LAID, it must be genuine. A couple must show tremedous Social Proof (ie. Winning the crowd) before any single girl will ever go to bed with you all.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(352 posts)
TOO FUNNY!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6915 posts)
Ms. Rdy - I totally agree with you. What is going on here? I don't even know what the question is, let alone the problem. And the response below doesn't explain anything.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6915 posts)
Rdy- Mrs here. This will be my last forum post for a while. I don't ask questions or come on trying to get anyone to take a side or argue. I share my thoughts and look for others thoughts and experiences. I am not looking for "more" than him (I'm quite satisfied in that dept), as I get plenty of male vanilla and LS offers and have yet to make any attempt to do so. I'm bi and clicking with another female (single or in a couple) has been challenging as there aren't as many out there. Maybe it's just me, but broaching the subject in a vanilla setting when someone just smiles or is polite is a gray area & I err on the side of not saying "hey, your cute, are you bi? interested in a 3some?" I won't speak for him as he is quite capable of speaking for himself.

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Mr Fun here. Here's the problem I have, Anyone that is a member on SLS knows there are more SM offers and more males faking there in a "Couple" Ok I get it Mrs Fun can fufill her fantsay any time she choses no problems there right? well when ever we go out somewhere (Just wanted to enjoy dinner out 11/17) and as soon as she walks in the resturant every pair of eyes turn and stare at her. Even women check her out to the fullest but she says how hard it is to click with anyone. When the resturant goes quite when she walks in the door and everyone is eye fucking her can't be that difficult. Jelouse Yeah, Insecure No. What would you say to this?

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Frsturation from SM offers and in public