Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Free Members with No Pics
TOPIC: Free Members with No Pics
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
{grin}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
kibble, I like it when you go free.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Something like that. I very recently had the issue of either renewing or going free. Well, it's obvious which route I chose!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Before deciding to go to lifetime we went back and forth between paid and free. Always had pics on the profile either way. But I don't think you can load pics if your free? I might be wrong about that though because its been a while.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
One of the local couples I'm friends with used to have a paid profile, but they ran into issues with other locals, etc, so they dropped it to a free account when it ran up, but they have pictures, and do update....and their profile is well-written. It does happen that way on occasion.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
Its the stupid reasons that they give for not paying or posting pics that determine whether I will ignore or not.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
a lot of fake people

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1169 posts)
The thing i don't get is, it's all about attraction. How can they expect you to be attracted if you cant see a picture. I'm not looking for a relationship. I have a wonderful one. Not to sound crass, but I just want someone I can f&%$. So while no pictures aren't blocked, they don't get very much attention.

Portsmouth VA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
We've said it before, just block them they are not worth your time.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
First-- if they are free and have no pics---- we look at sign up date-- if new within 3 months-- they get a dispensation.. If they have been on longer than 3 months and are still free members with no pics-- we shy away.

Gotta pay to play.... We're all worried about being outed- but on here - it's predominantly swingers.... So show those pics-- You can block identifying features- but give us an idea of what we are working towards.

East Greenwich RI
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 69   End
TOPIC: Free Members with No Pics