Free Members with No Pics : Swingers Discussion 2207361031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFree Members with No Pics
TOPIC: Free Members with No Pics
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jgatz,

We went to our first club a bit ago. Let them know you are a first timer at the door, they will welcome you and introduce you to others. Everyone remembers their first time and the fear.

Or check out the list of attendees and send an email to them asking to meet them or introduce you.

AS a funny side note, we net a couple, he is a teacher, taught my son in two different classes. Would have loved it if we had pictures to know before it progressed as far as it had.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Sophia, Not sure why bikini photos on facebook are taboo. We have been considering clubs but we have not gotten the nerve up. Just thought topic was interesting enough to break silence.

Harker Heights TX
Username hidden
(59 posts)
No one is saying you have to post face pics publicly but to claim your job is at stake if you post it in your private section is silly. Guys "cruising" the site can't see your private or personal pics. You control that and can open them only to those you choose and want to meet.

I believe the OP was simply stating that ore often than not, a free memeber with no pics at all is fake. A lifetime member with certs and body pics is a different story altogether.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Jgatz,

The only stories I heard of a teacher being fired for bikini photos was one where her students had access to her facebook page. As in, she allowed students to be friends and was friends with her students on Facebook. The issue was not the pictures themselves, but the poor judgment shown by the teacher for posting 'those types of photos' on her Facebook page that students had access too.

That is a bit different than going on a site for swingers, making initial contact with others, wanting to exchange pictures through whatever means chosen, meet, and possibly have sex with others (strangers).

At this point, the pictures are least of your problems, meeting with strangers that could lie about who they are and bait and switch pics in order to get you to the meet dinner/drinks/etc is more of a concern than if a half naked picture of you shows up.

If your job is at risk for having photos on a swinger site that no one would know that they are on there if you never let on you were a swinger, then why not go to a swingers club and skip the middle man (swinger site)?

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
You can call BS for whatever reason floats your boat, however, everyone is entitled to whatever level of privacy they feel is reasonable. Just as you have the right to continue or to not continue to communicate with them. There are indeed a lot of professionals and employers out there who frown on swingers. There are also a lot soccer moms and hypocrites who would use this same information just to be tards and push some sort of agenda. If someone is not comfortable putting pics out there, then I am not one to judge. I know for a fact I do not post face pics on here, and not to much anyone can say is going to make me do it.

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
So, in a society where they will fire a teacher for posing for bikini photos, you all can't understand why educators might be a little camera shy?

Harker Heights TX
Username hidden
(59 posts)
EXACTLY! I don't send pics directly to anyone that I don't already have rapport with

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
What I find ironic/moronic is those same people will offer to send their pics, even explicit ones to your email or phone where they are more readily saved and potentially used to "out" them.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We have a pet peeve with people who cite "professional jobs" as a reason for not having face pics. Unless you are an elected public official, it's a BS excuse.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
Well, here is a lot of talk that basically says I agree with DellXP. I know I was a free member for almost 6 months before becoming lifetime. During that time, we met several couples and we were on several different sites. It may just be us, but we like to test the waters. I lot of our issue was not spending money on something we weren't sure if we were getting in to. I don't mind to support something good mind you, but I hate to waste money on something we might never use. We finally decided to become members here when we realized that first off: This is the only site we have actually played with people from and not just met a cliche crowd at a bar takeover. Secondly, I had sent 190 some messages while limited to 5 messages a day. In our experience, we like the fully filled out profile, without a lot of (I'll fuck you better than _____). We have met a lot of people that are really worried about having pictures on a website such as this. However, it is possible to have pictures without your face in them. We did always have our two open pictures on here, and that hasn't changed.

Herrin IL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 69   End
TOPIC: Free Members with No Pics