Free Members with No Pics : Swingers Discussion 2207361021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFree Members with No Pics
TOPIC: Free Members with No Pics
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just recently re-paid after being a free member for a while. I always had body pics up though from like the second week. Being on here you can get discouraged and stop paying for a while, while you try another site. I also only have one cert. I guess there is a large population on here that give cents out like crazy, but I had to ask for the one I have, and I haven't actually met many people from the site let alone played with them. So I can't really be down on free members without cents.

W Bloomfield MI

Username hidden
(18 posts)
Free Profile with No Certs ? Yea Right !!!!

if you dont have a few certs AND/OR are Free you cant be very serious about swinging its that simple.

Lynbrook NY

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Since I know you're quite crafty with words that is going to be one heck of a demo!

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
Can I just demonstrate? I'm not very good with words.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10340 posts)
How about writing all the things you'd like to do to someone who is a lifetime member with pictures?

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
"We have a simple rule. No pics to share on your profile, members or free, NO CHANCE"

I have a simple rule: block free members. It cuts way back on the tire-kickers who only want me to write erotic tales of all the naughty things I'd do to the wife (if there really is a wife aware of their membership on SLS).

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10340 posts)
I have pics, any chance?!

Alas, I don't live within 20 miles of State College.

*sigh

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We have a simple rule. No pics to share on your profile, members or free, NO CHANCE

State College PA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
Ok, so closer to the original topic, we have noticed a recent trend of folks sending us a message with no pic and ending their message with yes we have pics reply if interested. Like getting to see their pic is some sort of treat. We never reply to those either. I'm

Harker Heights TX

Username hidden
(57 posts)
We do not respond to free members with no pics. If you are going to have a profile on this site then go all in. No pics tells us that you have something to hide and usually that means a wife that you are cheating on.

Pass Christian MS

Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 69   End
TOPIC: Free Members with No Pics