Free Members with No Pics : Swingers Discussion 2207361011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFree Members with No Pics
TOPIC: Free Members with No Pics
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Agree 100% villefreqs. I don't think that's shallow. This is all about attraction. How can you attract me without a picture?

Portsmouth VA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
Honestly, (and maybe this is shallow on our part) but we need to know what both people look like. We've met couples in the past where the woman was gorgeous, but the man was a gorilla. We've met couples where the man was my wife's dream body, but the wife looked like a meth addict.

If you're going to be on a site like this, the pics are your advertisements! A well written profile can get our attention, and we always read the entire profile first. But, the pics can be essential in avoiding an awkward meet & greet. It's best to let others know who and what they are getting themselves into.

Ocala FL

Username hidden
(30 posts)
If we were in a situation where we played with the female half of a couple and the hubby was just watching on the sidelines, I would want to see a picture of the male half before we met.

I don't know why it should be a secret as to what both parties look like. I mean if he is hanging out in the room, shouldn't we have a chance to know what he looks like.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
A well written profile is great, but pictures are a must, even if faces are not shown. Face pictures can always be placed in a private album.

Elizabeth NJ

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Along the same lines, I don't like profiles that only have pictures of one half of the couple. Makes me wonder why they don't have pictures of the other?

Portsmouth VA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
We've learned to just move on, and not waste our time, for two reasons:

If you can't muster up enough courage to have a photo you can share privately, chances are you can't muster up enough courage to follow through to the end.

If you're not smart enough to figure out how to upload a photo then we probably won't enjoy talking to you any more than we would the wall.

- Mr. Perv

Modesto CA

Username hidden
(134 posts)
Welcome to the forum AmbiguityAversion, nice profile!

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
No viable excuse exists for not having pics, even for discretionary reasons. Pics can easily be loaded into private locked folders, and access can be given when mailing by clicking on the two profile icons pertaining to access.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Interesting to note, while most of the free profiles we found seem to be fakes, our first real encounter was with a free profile, uncertified. Turns out she was legit. Its probably very very rare, but it happens.

Saratoga Springs NY

Username hidden
(31 posts)
I think this might have been addressed, but profiles with only pictures of the female don't get a lot of attention from us either. it makes me wonder what's wrong with the male half that he isn't pictured?

Portsmouth VA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 69   End
TOPIC: Free Members with No Pics