Free Members with No Pics : Swingers Discussion 220736101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFree Members with No Pics
TOPIC: Free Members with No Pics
Created by: sb311 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 69   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Considering the swinging adventure for many people is just simply an exciting way to fill some extra time for fantasies, and that time is very limited for most... it is much easier to view clear and current face pics along with at least clothed body pics to determine minimal attraction before starting convo to gauge further attraction.

Yes pics can be decieving, however, one should have a very developed vettingprocess, andthat wouldeliminate the very high majority of deception. Another"YES" is that Sure you can have attraction before pics, but imagine all that time used for the single purpose of sex, or maybe the duality of friends who have sex, and then there is zero attraction when the pics are exchanged. Definitely not worth the time.

Can you meet someone and take a chance for an adventure? Again, Yes. Can it work out sometimes? Yes. Can you have a great time with someone because your chemistry works, yet there is very little or no physical attraction? Sure. However, some people are just awkward, have other agendas, or will simply be a complete waste of time. Chance meetings are incredible whenthey work out, but you can more easily brouse profiles, find attraction, start a conversation and move on if there is not any chemistry. That is what profiles are for. Maximizing time for this very small part of your life. Simple as that. Not pretentious, not vain, not lacking adventure, not being an elitest,etc., etc. ..., just maximizing your time and logically giving you thehighest probability for apleasurable experience.Doesthat process gaurantee it? No. It's just statistically, logically and factually an overall better process.

Simpleand best process: Pay for a membership, at least load very clear pics in a locked folder, open them up when contacting (Mailing), study and create a solid vetting system with respectable questions and delivery, have a strongbut fun QA session, and then take it from there.Very simple.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We have just posted a few pics because that's just what people want. We have met people with free profiles and no pics only if they are local(within a half hour drive). We were pleasantly surprised by a few of them. We have met people with wonderful pix and felt duped when we met. The best times we have had were when we took a risk,nothing ventured nothing gained. It seems everyone is looking for "real"people,whatever that means. The only way we know how to find"real" is to set up a meet in a public place and just take a few mins to get to know someone. I've found pictures can create an image or impression that when face to face the person just doesn't live up to. I guess I don't view a meet that doesn't end in sex as a failure. I have heard a ton of reasons why people don't respond to free members or those without pix. Most are b.s. However I can empathize with others who express frustration with married persons looking to cheat or people honest enough to admit looks are a priority for them to be attracted. We also understand that it's a big red flag when someone can't come up with twenty or thirty dollars to get a membership,(by the way,that worries me more than no pix). I think profiles with no pix may be nervous,New,shy,afraid of rejection,not wanting to be recognized etc. That's just our 4cents.

Plainville CT
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I am a paid member who used to post a 'G' and 'R' rated pic. I live in a rural area where everybody knows or recognizes almost everybody else and gossips about everybody and everything. I choose to be closeted both as a bi man and a swinger. I no longer post pics here or on other sites because I have been anonymously contacted and stalked, teased and threatened with outing (as bi and as a swinger) by psychos and other dysfunctional weirdos who recognized me from online pics. If you believe that just fellow swingers and SLS members browse this site and similar ones with no malicious intent, I have an ice fishing shack in Florida I'd like to sell you.

So, no ma'am and no sir will I ever post pics anywhere again (except Facebook LOL). I disdain people who skip reading my profile or who do read it and disdain and dismiss it (and me) with a "Screw him...no pic." Well, screw them too ! My proflle states that I will happily provide pics if there is mutual interest. Arrogant, vain, grabastic and impatient people who are unwilling to make a little effort to chat with me first before asking for pics are not gonna be the kind of folks I want to play with anyhow.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(249 posts)
I agree, I want to know who I am agreeing to meet. It can be g rated and if you don't show your faces in your public pictures at least include them with an email. And what is the deal with men not being on the open profile pictures? I want to see both members of a couple not just the female half. We look and read profiles to find people that interest both of us. We want to know if we have the same interests and if there is a physical attraction.

Hartly DE
Username hidden
(1 post)
We can deal with free statis but no pics is a deal breaker. You can always make them private and open to those of interest

State College PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
We have a block on free members and we wish that there was a block feature for Mr no pics, Mrs no pics or couples where both parties are not clearly represented because It's a waste of time well into the high 90th percentile.

We really don't get why people can't understand that their chances are far better when they follow (what should be) simple rules of social engagement. It does not take much of an IQ to understand how any of this could help them.

1) NO we are not going to IM anyone without a CLEAR pic. 2) NO we are not going to webcam with anyone where we can't see CLEAR pics first. 3) NO we are not going offline to exchange email pics because that's what this site is for. 4) Cheating? 5) Not cheating? OH... you have a job requiring discretion, OR you of course simply desire it? Not an excuse. Why? You can have a very clear, up close face pic and at least clothed body pic without hats or glasses, which are also at a reasonably close distance, loaded in your locked section and you should absolutely click on the profile you are mailing and give them access before asking about interest. This keeps your discretion. 6) Odds drastically improve when you follow this basic linear perception of respectful behavior.

By not taking the very small amount of initial time to load pics somewhere on your profile and then opening them up when asking about interest, you're causing yourself and others to use even more time to gauge interest. Therefore, time is not an excuse.

While someone may be able to claim (and actually do) "Hook up" once in awhile without initial pics, it would absolutely be much, much easier if they had pics. That's not to say it's easy for some, but to clarify that whatever strange they are getting, they would be more successful in their attempts. If you're someone who still won't load pics and are happy with your results, then good for you, but you're a pain in the ass for the high majority. Simple as that.

Even a child can use a basic phone camera and take reasonable pic.

Anyone want to disagree? We have read hundreds of posts on many sites and this is the biggest issue over and over again.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
BEFORE Ilearned you can turn OFF the IM feature, I got a chat request from someone, which turned into a video chat because I had no idea....turned out to be a disgusting two minutes I can never get back.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
Yes, I have met some people.

I admit, my pics are seldom, but I make it up with a webcam.

I seem to "measure" up.

;)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Freecatalog..... You have lucky in hunting? You meet some people?

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
I think a webcam sometimes works though...you know...real time...so you know what you "are getting".

;)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 69   End
TOPIC: Free Members with No Pics