Follow up, Single Men Women Woman time : Swingers Discussion 209941101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFollow up, Single Men Women Woman time
TOPIC: Follow up, Single Men Women Woman time
Created by: Funcouplefor2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok since we are starting to agree on doing the SM/SW there might be a better way to ask this BUT. is it difficult finding single women and what success have you had finding them. When we were on a "different site" our inbox use to be full of offers from SM, (F) here. I want it to be fair for my husband. We are in a small town so going out hitting on woman in the bar is not a option, Small town + Business owners = people talk. I been looking to give him a 3some for a while now and the pickings are slim to none, Any tips you can give?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hell its hard to find people in general.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Acron you're right and that why there aren't many women to choose from.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
I agree with Sed4. Hotdate is the best option.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
There are plenty of women to go around but if you're selective the pool shrinks significantly.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
finding a woman is almost impossible for many reasons some are that men women and couples are all looking for a woman. Lets face it on here its a womans world so she can pick and choose at her will. Most couples (not us) don't want to share for there own reason. Some women are only looking for women even though they say there "bi". The supply and demand for women is the main reason. Its just not enough of them to go around for everyone. Just our opinion.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Nobody will look down on you in your small town if they know you like to do FMF. They'll be jealous.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
We've always had our best luck finding singles (either gender) at parties or events.

Another route is to "borrow" half of a couple that you already play with.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19062 posts)
Hot date.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Ok since we are starting to agree on doing the SM/SW there might be a better way to ask this BUT. is it difficult finding single women and what success have you had finding them. When we were on a "different site" our inbox use to be full of offers from SM, (F) here. I want it to be fair for my husband. We are in a small town so going out hitting on woman in the bar is not a option, Small town + Business owners = people talk. I been looking to give him a 3some for a while now and the pickings are slim to none, Any tips you can give?

Wisconsin Dells WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Follow up, Single Men Women Woman time