Folks who ram hard and fast WHY : Swingers Discussion 1996531031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFolks who ram hard and fast WHY
TOPIC: Folks who ram hard and fast WHY
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree Mr. Chim....gentle touching, rubbing and licking....and as part of foreplay ;)

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(249 posts)
Massage and Play --

Slow and deep (after nice long foreplay) wins it for Mrs. Chim too -- she calls the other stuff "rabbit f__cking". To each his/her own, though.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
I'd imagine an entire fist in a vagina could lead to causing urination.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Thanks to everyone for your comments. Its good to know that my wife is not the only one...and she appreciated the comments too. This one experience was such a turn off that we stayed home this week, rather than going to our regular Saturday swing date at the local club. Totally bummed out about that.

Its understandable the some, even lots of women could enjoy a good pounding...but after some work up, as was mentioned. My wife has never enjoyed getting pounded...for her slow and steady wins the prize everytime. We've committed to set the tone upfront...hopefully without spoiling the mood in the process.

Thanks again.

J.

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
To Massage:

Getting back to your original thread, I’ve always felt a guy who plays aggressively with a woman and with little or no foreplay stems from watching XXX rated stag films where women are portrayed as sex craved sluts who will take it any way they can get it (phew, now that was a long sentence). There are many polite (and even impolite if necessary) ways a woman can direct the man’s attention to a more acceptable sequence that finishes with the same result, but just takes longer.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
We seem to have gotten on a pee vs. not pee tangent, rather than addressing the pounding that is required to get there...the same pounding my wife disdains..but to add to the pee vs. not pee, I asked the owner of a club about quirting. They advertise that they can teach you how to quirt. His response:

" A lot of women think they are going to pee when they are about to squirt, so they clinch down instead of letting go and allowing themselves to squirt. So, we just agree upfront that if you feel like you are going to pee, just do it."

While he did not exactly say that it IS pee, his position seemed to point in that direction.

Still no women who have had the hard and fast ramming, and liked it?

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Of course it IS pee! * rolls eyes

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
***snort*** at Peg and Rdy!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9054 posts)
In this case speculating is better than speculuming!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
IT'S PEE!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 62   End
TOPIC: Folks who ram hard and fast WHY