Folks who ram hard and fast WHY : Swingers Discussion 1996531011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFolks who ram hard and fast WHY
TOPIC: Folks who ram hard and fast WHY
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah...we've been discussing this with friends lately...and they've all convinced her to just speak her mind, and make it clear that if the fun is to continue...its got to BE FUN in the first place. I like "slow down cowboy"...lol

Modesto CA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
My wife tells them to slow down cowboy unless you want me to give you the same treatment. it always works.

Pass Christian MS

Username hidden
(34 posts)
shit, for me at this point, I'll take whatever I can get lol

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
A good man will be able to read her body and adjust, or vary touches to make it interesting. Variety of touches is great, and it's always seductive to tease a bit too...change it up just when she thinks she's about to get there.

My favorite way by far to orgasm is through touch. Good think I've got a man who knows just how. It's never one set way all the time. That's the fun of it.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7268 posts)
I've met more women who like the slow and gentle rev up, rather than the hard and fast. BUT since putting up this post originally, I did meet one gal that wanted to be fingered as hard and fast as I could do it...and damn did I get a work out, but I was well rewarded by her and her girlfriend. This was a true first for me, but she definitely got off on it...

Modesto CA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
oh no She omg......that is what i crave. When I think about sex, which is pretty much all of the time unless Medicare creeps in, and that pisses me off lol....I think about slow and intimate....not gentle........but slow. Him kissing up my body, my hands in his hair, watching his face and listening to the sounds he makes, wrapping my legs around his waist....oh fuck yeah, thats what I like LOL. BUT...its why I am not a good swinger hahahaha

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Slow and gentle would make me fall asleep for sure.. Wake me up when you are done lmao

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
thanks shell, I've just been so busy! And I haven't wanted to get on sls from my business computer. Even though it is my business and I'm the boss lol.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17509 posts)
Incredible. The one size fits all mentality is a sure sign of inexperience, or laziness. Every woman, even every experience is a life unto its own."

This is a very wise man. Like PG said, no 2 women are alike. Not only THAT...the same woman is not the same woman 2 days in a row usually lol. Just because I like slow and steady with him...the chemistry with him may be different and I want him to fuck me up against the wall.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I dont know what y'all are talking about...but its nice to see my girl PG posting again!!!!!!! Welcome back sexy

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 62   End
TOPIC: Folks who ram hard and fast WHY