Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some First time threesome
TOPIC: First time threesome
Created by: ColGACouple2
Original Starting post for this thread:
We had our first threesome the other night. Both my wife and I were very nervous. Looking back at the situation, I think the person we chose was not the right person for us. He told us he had been in the life style for about 20 years. He knew that it was our first time. I think he forgot what it was like. He did not say much in the beginning, and to us he was more about him getting off then trying to help calm our nerves. We ended up stopping before our guest reached climax and we felt he was a little frustrated. Both my wife and I are talking with each other to decide if swinging is the right thing for us. We talk about it during our own sessions and fantasize about it, but making that step from dreams to reality is harder then we both thought.

Does anyone have words of wisdom for us?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Our first 3some was ok. But we met up again at later date and got better. Now we have pretty regular 3somes so far the same person. But that's why we found this site. Looking forward to meeting more people like us. And boy! There are a lot of you guys! LoL :) Thought it was going to be a little hard to find people. Never been so happy to be wrong!

Austin TX
Username hidden
(7 posts)
When you go out to meet someone, chose a place and treat it as a date night for the two of you. If the chemistry is not right then you two had a wonderful night together. If the chemistry is right then the THREE of you had a wonderful night together.

Youngsville NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Yes I have many suggestions.

First insist on meeting in person before you ever do anything.

See if the chemistry is right and let them know you will be very nervous.

Make the location a very comfortable and inviting, warm, and friendly. ligting, candles scented, make sure it will not be too hot, be able to have fans etc to keep the place comfortable.

I would suggest a motel room well appointed with a fridge and king size bed.

Next make sure the third party realizes they are there to complete your fantasy and let them know ahead of time what the exact fantasy is.

Let everyone get comfortable before the play starts.

If your wife is having another male besides you let her get use to him physically and intimately by watching them touch, kiss and caress each other.

As this heats up then you the husband ease in and things should go well.

Make sure she fully understands that she will be doing this for you and not herself. Let her know it is your fantasy and how much you want to have the ultimate sexual experience where she can be free and fully enjoy herself.

Give yourself time to watch her in the throws of passion with another man, it might surprise you how much this will turn you on!!!!!!!!!

If all works out well it will be hours of sexual bliss and she will need a bit of time to recover before you have her to yourself.

There will be times when in a MFM three-some the two males will touch each other in the goal of giving her an ultimate experience. So do not freak out. It will make her freeze and it is all over.

Make sure there is plenty of cold water, a brush for her hair, lots of washcloths if using condoms please wipe off your penis before you seek oral sex from the woman as the desensitising fluids cause the mouth to get numb!!!!!!! Let her get a shower if too hot, when she gets in two men washing her down will make her feel like a queen...

REmember women worry about 12 things at one time!!!!!

re - assure her the event will be a fantasy fullfillment for both of you.

OH lube is a must scented great and do not forget she needs lots of oral love too. I recommend condoms as women love to keep kissing during sex!!

If you are not ready to have another man's seamen become a taste treat.

She will need tooth brush paste mouth wash and time to prepare herself and everything gets started all over again.

Good luck and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

LL

Germantown WI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Wearecurious Your reply is perfect! We have had successful threesomes and we have had ones that did not go as we planned. You just have to try your best when meeting someone to make sure all involved are on the same page with the same expectations when this is achieved its like poetry in motion! We hope the couple who posted do not give up just because you had one bad experience your next could possibly be your best!

Orland Park IL
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Dont give up!! We have enjoyed various levels of fun with our MFM or her MF experiences. We have found that the most fun included the sexy, teasing and sexual build up of the single guy and me having drinks at the bar, pool table and dance floor with her. It is a way for everyone to get comfortable and excited. If it's not working for her at the bar we don't progress. If it is then that combination allows everyone to be turned on and excited entering the bedroom and yet understanding that the object isn't to just "get off" or pound away to prove his manhood. We communicate in advance that she isn't looking for wham-bam (well sometimes she is) but the total package of fun night out then in (does that make it a fun in and out?). We tell the guy he isn't there to prove anything but for all of us just to have fun. Best nights are relaxed sex, break for drinks, sex, laughs, sex and well more sex. It doesn't always work but if it is a turn on for both of you then enjoy it all - hey sex is like pizza - there is good and better but rarely bad!

Fayetteville NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
MFMM, a very good combination;)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3773 posts)
OMG! How could I - Now I get all 3....How lucky can a girl get?

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1032 posts)
Jaycee, don't forget Inked, an Ohioan too!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
To Col GA: Our advice is to find an upscale lifestyle club. there you can ease into the situation, any situation, and find compatible folks. Upscale is important so seek advice from those in the area. What you need is an atmosphere that is non-threatening and where no is NO.

Chico CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I really need to add Ohio on my list of places to visit if Nick and Quip are up there! :0)

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1032 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: First time threesome