Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some First interracial experience
TOPIC: First interracial experience
Created by: pussytaster1951 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why does everyone make interracial sound like something from another planet??? Sex is sex is sex. mrs

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
We all have different things to offer. Some people are into the interracial thing, if that's what makes their day more power to them. Obviously you can't thrust it on them but with pictures and profiles it's out there.

Whites in the lifestyle out number blacks in the lifestyle so the question is not if but when. Lotta ladies like to sample forbidden fruit as many call it. Go for it man, and good luck.

Been there done that... it was fun.

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I just get a kick out of when people say "we're looking for our first interracial experience." Like it's something from Mars. lol, Sex is sex is sex..... I agree. . gives me a giggle...like much is really taboo anymore!! Party on!!!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
Gyfo you are absolutely right. We have our other man who we have developed a friendship with. Yes it took some time but we are there now and it's great. I just get a kick out of when people say "we're looking for our first interracial experience." Like it's something from Mars. lol, Sex is sex is sex, doesn't matter what color the folks are, turn the lights off and you won't know the difference. Don't get me wrong, I love to do it in the light or in broad daylight so I can see the man's body, face, and watch what he's doing to me and what I'm doing to him. But that's just me! mrs bt aka Terry

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Hi TMR, can you tell me exactly what you mean by "ethnic" females??? Do you mean minorities, other races???? Just giving you a hard time that's all. Just kidding around. Well, if you're ever in Pennsylvania look us up. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
im interacial lol..........but dont get any ideas ..im straight :)

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
were good ppl we get alone with everyone color doesnt matter we look past that if yr fun,nice an sexy lets chat

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5626 posts)
Well guess I'll add my 1 cent. Bigtalker and Pussytaster, I am a black female and let me put it this way. If I saw a profile, 1st mistake no pic, and all the man said was, "looking for juicy black pussy", I would not respond to that either. Not a turn on for me. Now if he had a well written profile with a great pic and he more or less "wooed" me with his profile and intrigued me, that would get my attention quicker and get a response out of me. However, I'm just a black woman offering my 1 cent of advice to you. mrs bt aka Terry

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
we r very equal , hey if yr PURPLE an sexy who cares and a great person , we just look 4 fun, doesnt matter of color 4 us ,

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5626 posts)
The first gentleman who posted needs to put up pictures (at least one unlocked pic) and correct the grammar. But the second guy has a funny profile and hot pics, and is only 30. (If I met him at a party, I'd be very interested.) Go figure.

In part, I think it's just the same old law of supply and demand: single men are a dime a dozen and it's hard to defeat that until you've been around the local scene and developed a reputation.

Maybe it's a regional preference. Black men do VERY well in the Washington DC swinger scene. There are some people who don't play interracially, but there are a significant number of women and couples who seek that out and plenty more who have an equal opportunity attitude.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(275 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: First interracial experience