First FFM Threesome WAY better than expected : Swingers Discussion 191545
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFirst FFM Threesome WAY better than expected
TOPIC: First FFM Threesome WAY better than expected
Created by: Need3rdMetroWest
Original Starting post for this thread:
We had our first FFM threesome as a couple (the male had a threesome before, but it was the first time for the female). This was even better than I (she) expected. The search continues a female we connect with for a regular FFM session. ;) Have other women had such a good, first time experience with a threesome? is this common?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Our first FMF we had was fun :)

We have not had a MFM as of yet.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Ok now THAT is just hot!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Never had a bad FFM. A little experience helps with exploring positions. Like... best way to lick both. Him in her pussy from behind. You can suck her pussy and slide your lips down his cock shaft , take him out suck him clean, put him back in, :) have fun!

Harrison AR
Username hidden
(40 posts)
First MFM wasn't great, the second was awesome.

All my FMFs have been decent but not mind blowing. Perhaps because they are more labor intensive, or perhaps we have't found the right one yet.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
opps and I should learn to read, I was talking MFM as opposed to FFM.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
we have had ffm when we had a young woman as a renter, and all were awesome events for all involved, and still keep in touch

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
I can't of course speak for all women of course but my first MFM was awesome. Which is good and bad because the bar was set pretty high for the next experiences. To me part of the key to first time success is to find a SM that you really click with. I actually met mine a week or so before we ended up getting together for a mfm, he worked at a local bar complex and had a profile here on sls. I went to meet my niece one night at the bar complex after he and I had been chatting a bit and the attraction was pretty much instant and hot. He actually became a regular playmate until he left the lifestyle a couple of years later.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Welcome to the forums and congrats!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We had our first FFM threesome as a couple (the male had a threesome before, but it was the first time for the female). This was even better than I (she) expected. The search continues a female we connect with for a regular FFM session. ;) Have other women had such a good, first time experience with a threesome? is this common?

Chestnut Hill MA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: First FFM Threesome WAY better than expected