Finding bi fems : Swingers Discussion 193550
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFinding bi fems
TOPIC: Finding bi fems
Created by: KaramelNCream56
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi everyone. I am looking to find bi fems for girl play and 3somes. I(wife) have no "bi-dar" so I am very reluctant to just go up to random women. I heard from an associate that the male goes out and meets women and brings up the conversation about having a 3some and girl-girl experience. This seems to have afforded them several opportunities to have 3somes with other women. I'm just looking for some helpful advice on meeting or finding "receptive" women. ** For the record we have had some great 3somes (FFM,FMF). I am looking for a sexy woman that wants an ongoing thing. We aren't asking for exclusivity but a few times a month. I want a woman that is really bi so that I get to watch her with him and join and he gets to do the same. I figure most of you have more experience so tell me if I'm crazy. I'm still trying to be optimistic!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thx guys. That just gives us more incentive to make a trip. We love our club here so I'm sure we are willing to try LS clubs wherever. LOL especially if it gets us to our goal.

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
if you ever come up by chicago or southbend we will take you to our club. at club its different, she gets approached all the time by men and women wanting to give her the naughty touch even before the clothes come off .... yes, by 11pm most are in the lounge are atleast in their underwear if not nekked....

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
John&Teffie- thanx for the reply. Wow, you are the one that gets approached most often. I'd like to think I'm not repulsive and I have been told that I am quite personable and have a great personality. My hubby and I go to one of the local swinger's clubs a couple times a month. Maybe I am up under my husband too much and women may think we are just straight swappers. I'm looking for the right woman for an ongoing thing with me and the hubby. Guess I'm going to have to reach down deep and become more aggressive when we are out. Wish me luck and good luck to you too.

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Bi-dar you develop over time ... for me it is an extension of my gaydar that got modified when i discovered certain fantasies...... My wife lacks Bi-dar and I have to find the bi girls for her unless we are at a club, they seek her out.

did you try the hot date section? I wish you luck and if you find an answer let me know, I have never been the best about approaching women ...... believe it or not they usually approach me.... and hit me over the head with their intentions because apparently I lack the ability to read subtle signals of the female body language.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Hi everyone. I am looking to find bi fems for girl play and 3somes. I(wife) have no "bi-dar" so I am very reluctant to just go up to random women. I heard from an associate that the male goes out and meets women and brings up the conversation about having a 3some and girl-girl experience. This seems to have afforded them several opportunities to have 3somes with other women. I'm just looking for some helpful advice on meeting or finding "receptive" women. ** For the record we have had some great 3somes (FFM,FMF). I am looking for a sexy woman that wants an ongoing thing. We aren't asking for exclusivity but a few times a month. I want a woman that is really bi so that I get to watch her with him and join and he gets to do the same. I figure most of you have more experience so tell me if I'm crazy. I'm still trying to be optimistic!

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Finding bi fems