Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Finding a girl for a consistant 3 some
TOPIC: Finding a girl for a consistant 3 some
Created by: chickieandhisgirl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Oh my , what an ordeal . This post is to see how many others have looked for what I am looking for and compare . I am a happily married woman of 20 years and I am bisexual . I have found many attractive women recently who I can play with but I prefer someone who will let my hubby join in when circumstances allow and I am not interested in swapping on a regular basis . I have found some very attractive unicorns locally who are interested but within a few weeks they find a boyfriend who interferes most of the time. I understand that most young girls want to find a man of their own but they almost always find someone who isn't happy with her arrangement with me lol . I am anticipating that no one has been able to find an answer to this dilemna but I guess I just want to vent lol . Any input ???

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't know a good suggestion other than quid pro quo, but we're interested to hear what ideas other people have! Ahh, the elusive unicorn... :-)

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
Ms. MetroWest would be more than welcome to have Fun, but I'm not equipped with what she's looking for.

Welcome to the forums. Unless things have changed since my college days a few centuries ago, the college where you live is loaded with girls who like girls. Happy hunting.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Welcome Need3rdMetroWest

Good luck and have fun!

No, not YOU Fun_Ahoy!!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12351 posts)
Thanks everyone for a good discussion here. We're realizing that we may be in the proverbial mile long line with hundreds of other couples looking for that "unicorn", but it also helps a lot to know that my fantasy (the female) is not so uncommon. lol. Good luck to all.

Chestnut Hill MA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
yep there is all of them too. So I need a hot male personal assistant and a hot male barn worker....

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Thanks, we are pleased she seems to be doing pretty good now. Very stable.

Between her, getting ready for my father in laws funeral and all the pots I seem to have my fingers stuck in (old business, couple of new ones, girl scout leader, mother of 2 on and on....) I need about 10 more hours in every day or a nice personal assistant. But if I hired a cute guy to help me then we'd need 20 more hours in each day ;^)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
lol Not really complaining here either just stating a fact, that it is sometimes hard to find what we are looking for no matter what it is :)

Heck right now I have so much going on we really don't have time for anything LS!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
trust me it isn't any easier trying to find a guy for a consistent 3 some. Had one for a couple of years and would LOVE to find another.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Well, i guess i feel a little better about NOT having found our "unicorn" yet. We are a very happily married African-American couple. Im on here everyday as late and as I read profiles, I see so many talking about they only play in their race. Now Im not jaded and I recognize people like what they like. I also recognize we are truly in the South. But it is 2011! Where are all the single bi women and couples that appreciate all the ethnicities? I'm extremely bi but I'm too insecure to approach women simply in public so we frequently attend 1 of the only lifestyle clubs in our city. We have gotten to "play" a little but the best was only in town for the summer ;( Guess we are still searching for our unicorn. If someone has some ideas let me know. Thanks for "reading" my rant. The wife

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Might not be easy but to avoid bifemales that may come up with a boyfriend, married couples that allow or even prefer the wife playing with others do exist. Might have to put up with some husbands watching but at least you'll have a cameraman

Harrison AR
Username hidden
(40 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 82   End
TOPIC: Finding a girl for a consistant 3 some