Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Finding a bi female for ongoing 3some with AA married couple
TOPIC: Finding a bi female for ongoing 3some with AA married couple
Created by: KaramelNCream56
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok, so I know that was a mouthful but I really want some advice. We are an honest, educated, attractive AA married couple looking for a bi fem for an ongoing 3some and my own intimate gf . Now we are new in the LS, but we have had 3somes and most were good. We go to the LS club(s) in our city. We are very cordial and speak to everyone in hopes that people feel comfortable enough to "play" with us. I'm on SLS everyday looking around. I message people that I think would be compatible with us. I(wife) find that there are lots of people not willing to play outside their race (which is their right). I'm just trying to figure out what we/I can do to improve our pics or profile to get more prospects. I do admit, Im not very comfortable just going up to other women in public or private. Seems I have absolutely no girl *bi dar* lmao. So as I really want a girl that wants to be with me and will be with me & hubby, any and all productive advice is greatly appreciated.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thx again Kind. 2women 1man is just the best in my opinion. I'd love to have fffm/mfff, so that I would have 2women with me and the hubby. Now that's the hottest combination I can ask for with the hubby. Him giving oral to 1 while another woman is helping me perform oral on him, me giving/getting oral while he is fucking another, him watching me with 2women, and him fucking me while we both are giving oral. OMG the mind just keeps going w scenarios. I am a total freak when it comes to him and with another woman (or 2) he and I both can totally let loose. Too bad you don't have a genie or aren't planning a trip here lol. I guarantee any woman joining us gets to be the center of attention...alot. Ideally I want some lovely lady that is prepared to give as good as she gets and we aim to please. LMAO now Im all hot and bothered. Any unicorns or available bi females reading this, SEND US A MSG, I GUARANTEE WE WILL CONTACT YA BACK LOL.

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Sweet- I have only done mfm twice back in college so... I absolutely admit, ffm/fmf is my total preference. I love being with a sexy woman and having my husband watch...WOW. Its like performing knowing its making him hard as hell! I want a woman that is as much of a freak as I am so i can actually see my husband go wild lol. Im patiently searching and waiting.

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
I dont think men get bored with the mfm but I sure do.. lol

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2230 posts)
Thanks for the replies Kind & Sexus. We actually had the best luck with a woman we met through Craigslist. We'd probably still be going strong with her except she was here only for the summer. Yeah, I have absolutely no gaydar in terms of women lol. I have resorted to having my hubby go start striking up conversations when in LS clubs or parties. Now I do admit a little "liquid courage" has helped too. The hubby just isn't into MFM so i see no point in pressing the subject as he would gain no pleasure in it, and this is all about us being pleased. Plus, I don't want anything that will cause him to be upset. I prefer us having 3somes with women anyway lol. I also think part of the problem is finding women or couples with bi women that "play" outside their race. We wanna experience all the "flavor" of the world so we dont discriminate. I'm gonna try your suggestions the next time we r out. Kind, maybe we will have to work on that lol.You should try Craigslist in your area and like us...be patiently consistent

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
The easiest way to initiate a conversation with another girl at a "vanilla" bar is to compliment her. Or if one is dancing, invite her to join the two of you in a dance. A lot of girls will not take any offense at that, and might be an opening for what you're looking for.

My very first FMF was with a married couple we met at a hotel club/party. It was late, it was the husband's birthday, the 4 of us (me, my husband, the other wife and husband) had met and got along very well. My husband was tired, wanted to go to sleep, and told me to go play and have fun. The other couple had never had a 3-some and that was his birthday wish, so he got his wish and we had a great time. We later got together with them a few times, and all 4 of us had fun together too.

That might be the way to go for you, and for others who are looking and not having much luck finding just one special single female. Iv'e been part of a couple other FMFs as well, with my husband's full knowledge and encouragement, and often his later participation. He travels, he ALWAYS will know exactly what is going on and when it happens. Always. We do not keep secrets.

Haven't done that in a couple years now. And I would be fine with him joining in a MFM or FMF, whatever he wants, as long as I know ahead of time, etc.

You have to respect and honor everyone's boundaries and preferences, even and especially those of your partner. Happy hunting!

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Ok, so I know that was a mouthful but I really want some advice. We are an honest, educated, attractive AA married couple looking for a bi fem for an ongoing 3some and my own intimate gf . Now we are new in the LS, but we have had 3somes and most were good. We go to the LS club(s) in our city. We are very cordial and speak to everyone in hopes that people feel comfortable enough to "play" with us. I'm on SLS everyday looking around. I message people that I think would be compatible with us. I(wife) find that there are lots of people not willing to play outside their race (which is their right). I'm just trying to figure out what we/I can do to improve our pics or profile to get more prospects. I do admit, Im not very comfortable just going up to other women in public or private. Seems I have absolutely no girl *bi dar* lmao. So as I really want a girl that wants to be with me and will be with me & hubby, any and all productive advice is greatly appreciated.

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Finding a bi female for ongoing 3some with AA married couple