Female Bareback : Swingers Discussion 474051091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFemale Bareback
TOPIC: Female Bareback
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 145   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes. It really is that simple. If you seek people that are interested in the same as you are it really is simple, fun, exciting, and easy.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2182 posts)
"None of it really matters. If the lady wants you to wear a pink tutu while fucking her ya should either wear the tutu or move on."

It is as simple as that, isn't it? Agree

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12205 posts)
None of it really matters. If the lady wants you to wear a pink tutu while fucking her ya should either wear the tutu or move on.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Somehow I knew before opening it that this thread was going to be a firecracker.

I may have missed it but I didn't see one reference to the most common STD in the lifestyle: HPV. The information you find on the web for this is anything but consistent, but we've learned to assume that 80%+ of the people in the lifestyle are infected. HPV IS an epidemic.

Here's the real kicker: this disease is passed from skin-to-skin contact. Condoms only provide a degree of protection.

As others have said, bareback adds an exciting dimension. But it doesn't come without significant risk.

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
"we never use condoms as we totally love the feeling of skin on skin. We feel the same as you that the majority of people in the lifestyle are Dfree."

So all you have to do is stick to those in the majority. Pretty simple, really.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10789 posts)
We only had a problem with the male half of one couple. We had already played with condoms, twice over a period of over two years, and he thought it would be a good idea to ask if he could go without a condom. I told him condoms need to be used, and then we cut off play, because how can I trust him to pick up the condom and put it on? I was not going to remind him whenever we play, because he has a brain too. No guy can ever sneak past me without having one on. I know what sex feels like with a condom, even with lube. So, he got offended, but hey, I did not trust him to play by the rules anymore.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Getting laid isnt a problem. I find it hard to believe others have a problem finding playmates to fit what they desire. I have never had a problem with my decision to always use condoms, I never have had ugly words. I lack no playmates or offers. LOL.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2182 posts)
**Like**

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I must say you folks all make a big problem out of something so easy and simple. IF you like to fuck without condoms. MEET ppl who will fuck you without a condom. Its not hard in a club or event or even at a nice restaurant to say...I do not like to use condoms what about you? And go from there. I met a cpl in a club, asked them they said they didnt I said well I always do and will always so thanks for the time and I love your shoes. And I found a single male who used condoms and we had a fabulous nite. Easy..Simple.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2182 posts)
Every person is entitled to his/her own OPINION, but there is only one set of FACTS. If there is one thing I've learned on this Forum over the years, it's that people have great difficulty knowing when their opinion is wrong, and when it is in accordance with the FACTS. That's because facts are hard to discriminate from baloney these days. There are so many self-styled "experts" out there on every subject you could imagine.

So no matter what strong opinion you hold, if you post it in Forum be prepared to be attacked, perhaps viciously attacked.

My mother used to have a saying that I think is appropriate here. "Everybody is crazy but me and thee, and sometimes I wonder about thee!!"

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 145   End
TOPIC: Female Bareback