Female Bareback : Swingers Discussion 474051081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFemale Bareback
TOPIC: Female Bareback
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   81 to 90 of 145   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forums memphisfun. Make yourself at home.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Mrs. had the facts on the aids issue, and she says it can go undetected the longest. As for the rest of the sex trophies acquired from unclean lovers, I wont guess on the exact timeline for sex to test to insure a clean bill of health. We will not contract anything because we are choosing to play safe, test often and weed out unclean lovers by sleeping with well articulated, beautiful individuals. Why is Mrs shaking her head at me? Anyway. We all make choices and take risks how much and how often is you're call we all big kids now! Cue the music, rainbow the more you know!

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Call me stupid, but I've always thought that if you had a test a month ago and you have sex with someone the day before me, does your test mean a damn thing?

Username hidden
(796 posts)
So if we're going to spew facts lets just do some research.. Homosexual's and drug users are NOT the top two groups that have contracted AIDS. It is in fact homosexual males and heterosexuals, 74% and 14% respectively. Granted 14% is a small number compared to 74% it is still a significant number. And with that 84% of heterosexuals that contracted AIDS were females and adolescents. There is a growing population of middle aged heterosexuals contracting AIDS. I'll pass being a part of that growing population. ;) Also since there seems to be very little AIDS education I will also remind everyone that it can take up to SIX months to detect AIDS. So unless you have sex wait six months and then test your yearly test does not mean JACK!

This is not meant to offend only inform.

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Mondieu,

As you know, a lot of people just don't understand the nasty allergic reaction some of us have to latex. Even if someone takes off the condom and touches me it will cause a reaction. I understand ignorance on their part. That is why I make a point of telling everyone before we meet or play. Then some don't believe you and start putting on a condom! I tell them I'm not going though a lot of pain just to have sex with you. What I don't understand are the nasty comments some of them make. It's like somehow it's your fault and that you are not nearly as good as they are!

This issue has never affected the quality of our lifestyle experience. We've never had a problem finding willing playmates. By the way if you get to Vegas sometime look me up! Thanks for sharing your story.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(600 posts)
My profile is very upfront and direct about this topic out of necessity. I find that many seek me out for precisely this reason despite my butt ugly appearance. On another site that allows an indication of Safe Sex Only, the vast majority of my friends are of that persuasion. I don't think for most people it is an issue at all in private. People I see as couples disdain me completely at group events and the play alone wives who tell their husbands - oh he wears a condom with me - also makes for discomfort in social settings.

A year ago, I began gathering friends all whose lone commonality was me. I am the cog in the wheel that proclaims safety to the couples who can then party au naturel where they otherwise would not. I now have three groups of 3 to 6 couples for parties. I should be fulfilled and really, truly need to cutback and focus my energies elsewhere.

But some are just not content to live and let live. A few weeks back a couple from another site kept refusing to put BAREBACK in the subject line of their email. Instead writing "yes, we read your profile, all of it". They came to my apartment, driving over 2 hours from the middle of PA. It was while 69ing with myself below, the wife slipped a condom on me then mounted me, laying with her back on my chest. It was not long before the roof of my mouth began itching like a million ants were crawling. She had tasted of cherry and I thought it was some flavored douche at first but then my tongue felt notably thicker and I lost all sensation in my rod.

I bounced her off me saying wait, wait somethings wrong. I thought I was allergic to her perfumed douche, but she and her husband were grabbing at the condom. I removed the hive enducing wretchedness myself and downed half a bottle of Benadryl rather than EpiPenning myself, while the husband begins lecturing me that they only practice safe sex and that I shouldn't think that he would let his wife bareback with anyone. While the wife is barking at me that everyone lies in their profile and why would I think that they'd believe mine and that technically they had not said BAREBACK.

My tongue was too swollen to even reply as the husband told me that if I wasn't physically fit enough to be in the lifestyle with normal expectations then I should take my profile down and stop wasting people's time. I said nothing just opened the door for them to leave. Like Superman with green kryptonite hung on his neck, he probably could have wiped the floor with me at that moment.

Yeah, well, that's life!

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Welcome then, and enjoy yourselves

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9684 posts)
Cincy I stopped wearing, too many women mistook me for God with it. I'll see if I can get it to come up.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19305 posts)
I would rather see you with (or without) a tutu!

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Now I just want to see fj's tutu.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3945 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   81 to 90 of 145   End
TOPIC: Female Bareback