Female Bareback : Swingers Discussion 474051071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFemale Bareback
TOPIC: Female Bareback
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   71 to 80 of 145   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not trying to imply anything here, and is it just me, but how can someone surreptiously put a condom on someone who says he is too big to wear them anyway? Having put on many condoms, I do not understand how a condom can be put on a large penis in secret.

My husband and I talked about this, and he can always feel if there is a condom on.

Also, just to chime in, we have had no issues with people giving us funny looks about using condoms. In our experience it's the norm to use condoms. Of course, we do have that discussion up front.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6744 posts)
Ok, what the heck - I will add my two or three cents.

a) There is no reliable test for herpes. Herpes can be diagnosed only during an actual outbreak. So, a person who tests "clean" is not necessarily herpes-free.

b) Herpes can be transmitted even in the absence of visible sores.

c) Many STD's can be transmitted regardless of condom usage. Until you find a condom which will stretch over the scrotum and entire pubic area, anything is possible.

d) A male infected with HIV can easily infect a male or female partner because the relevant tissues (vaginal, anal) will readily allow passage of viral material into the bloodstream. HOWEVER it is very difficult for a male to become infected by having sex with an HIV-positive female partner, for the simple reason that the penile skin (if not cut, scraped, or open sore) is effectively impervious to the viral material.

Watertown CT
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Robert, you said "Im not calling anyone out either, just stating that I play with a coat on... at all times."

I'm just curious - does that mean you wear a rubber when receiving oral, too, or just for intercourse?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
Im not calling anyone out either, just stating that I play with a coat on... at all times. We are not living in the time of medical nanites... maybe our children and grand children will get to enjoy that freedom... but today we are bound by biology and the horrors it brings.

I don't think enough people have had to watch videos on what different STD's can do to a person. After watching the videos in Boot camp, you tend to lose any desire to risk your VIE. (Very Important Equipment.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7270 posts)
Im not calling anyone out or anything. Its just been our experience.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
"I just think for most people in this lifestyle it just never crosses their mind. So when my wife tears open a wrapper we usually get the look of "oh great""

I as a single male would think or say out loud. "Oh great"... but as a good thing. I won't play bareback games. The likelihood these days of a unwanted bug is too great.

Maybe when we get medical nanites (tiny robots in our blood stream) and we can kill ANY and all bugs or other... but for now. I go to events with no less then seven condoms in my pocket and another pack in my day bag.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7270 posts)
It is part of the talking before I ever agree to meet someone. If its not a sure thing they understand it will be condoms we dont set a meeting until it is understood. I carry my own. I also like to use the today sponge as a back up incase of breakage. Not that the sponge will do anything for STD if exposed by chance.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2165 posts)
wow i guess we are in the minority and those who we have swung with have had no problem with the condom issue...

Lancaster OH
Username hidden
(128 posts)
Whenever this topic comes up 9 out of 10 people come on and they're "SAFE ONLY"

Im not calling anyone out because I dont know anyone but the statistics in the forum and real life are WAY WAY off.

We are a "safe only" couple. And thats because Im a diagnosed hypochondriac. Meaning if I stub my toe, I think I have 7 forms of cancer. So even though my biggest fantasy is to have a guy go rubberless with my wife, it would send me into months of paranoia.

With that said, be it couples or singles, in the years we have been doing this, ALMOST NEVER does the other party(s) start playing with the intention of using condoms.

ALMOST ALWAYS if a couple, the girl will go down on me and then try to slide onto me without one. ALMOST ALWAYS the guy will try to slip it past my wife.

We're yet to meet a couple or a single that brought their own condoms.

Im not saying anyone is trying to be sneaky or trying to pull one over on us.

I just think for most people in this lifestyle it just never crosses their mind. So when my wife tears open a wrapper we usually get the look of "oh great"

Then the guy cant keep it up. Blames the condom. Things get awkward. And we never hear from them again.

I have no problem whatsoever with people who bareback. They just cant do it with us.

But I personally believe barebacking is the MAJORITY......Not the small fraction it seems.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
i (the male) always use latex free condoms in case of allergies... that way I am availible to all... but honestly, if a woman wants to go bareback, then she can ask my wife and if it is ok with all then fine, but until the woman says it im riding with a raincoat...

Lancaster OH
Username hidden
(128 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   71 to 80 of 145   End
TOPIC: Female Bareback