Female Bareback : Swingers Discussion 474051061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFemale Bareback
TOPIC: Female Bareback
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   61 to 70 of 145   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are closing the barn door after the horse got out but maybe the one with the allergies should bring condoms that they are not allergic to? Then if the other people need to use them, no one gets hurt

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(432 posts)
I'm using my iPod. :-p

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
One helluva Saturday night at the keyboard.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I cannot fathom not knowing I had a condom on, unless I was so drunk I didn't know what I was doing.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Sadly, the zealotry here reminds me of the peanut-allergic elementary schoolgirl in Florida who is being picketed by her classmates' parents.

No, Leeza, I could not determine during the manipulations of fellatio nor did it ever enter my mind that this couple would knowingly, unequivocably and with near certainty make an attempt on my life. That, I hope you understand, is what occurred.

You may find it humorous; believe me, I do not! Your comment deserves mention only that it may be disdained.

Do you not understand that your supposed safe sex is my near guaranteed instant death? You seem to be here to picket or heckle me much as that husband did. I am no schoolchild so I guess it is your right.

I have gone out of my way to inform my partners. I say inform because for the most part we are a country of the ignorant. We are religious zealots. Even in this lifestyle, some purblind fools attempt to establish a high moral ground. We believe, we do not inquire. One can inform but it is impossible to educate such a populace.

And Joey18 is so correct. The utter fraud if you zealots were exposed! The safe sex proclaiming "straight" husbands are the very closet gays contacting me on IM and begging me to cum in their asses.

For those who want to be informed. The first sensation of anaphylatic shock is a lack of sensation. That is why they call it shock. Everything is shutting down. You are dying and where the bee sting entered, where you most need to focus attention, is precisely where the senses have abandoned you entirely.

I had no reason to imagine that my health had been compromised in this way. They had read my profile and had agreed to meet. They were in my lodgings. I am not someone a logical person would choose to fuck over. I walk down the street to the accompaniment of car door locks activating and police reaching instinctively for their weapons. You do not beard a monster in its lair.

I spend more time on my body then most. I am probably more atune to my body than you or your husband. You haven't a member at all, or so it would seem. And why your husband would opine on my Horn that God gave Man to Butt, I cannot fathom. I don't have the most sensitive John Thomas. I can never tell whether the Spine-Straightener is getting a blowjob or a handjob unless I can see the action. And from the days of my youth, a decent whore who can't get you wrapped without you knowing isn't worth the price paid.

In this incident, even when I saw the condom, I could not feel it as my senses had shutdown. I was dying and it was not funny.

You chose to rely on condoms. I rely on testing. I am still a professional male talent in the adult industry with a standing invitaion to shoot with Alexis Golden amongst others. I undergo the rigorous testing procedure not available to the general public. Then my profile is used to select those I am comfortable taking a risk with for the pleasure.

Just live and let live, please.

Mon Dieu!

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
We always have condoms with us. Our problem is even at our age Mrs. Naughty is fertile as hell(we have proof with a 4 yr old upstairs lol). The pill is not an option as it kills her sex drive. We went 18 yrs like that and when she stopped taking the pill it was like wow sex is really fun can we do that again. Been doing it 2 to 3 times a week since. on the pill was lucky to have sex once a month. So condoms are a must for sure.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Wish the military would have given me free STD testing... kept being told to go off and get it myself... out of my own pocket.... they made me get four teeth pulled out of my own pocket at the threat of a Artical 15 if i didn't.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
"We're yet to meet a couple or a single that brought their own condoms."

Cause you haven't met us yet! We always discuss this before a meet. While hubby is vas safe, and we have regular testing (thanks to the military requirements), we know that is never foolproof. So safe play for us/her is mandatory.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(952 posts)
Fun, roflmao!

Username hidden
(796 posts)
"surreptiously put a condom on"

Trojan horse Trojans.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   61 to 70 of 145   End
TOPIC: Female Bareback