Female Bareback : Swingers Discussion 474051041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFemale Bareback
TOPIC: Female Bareback
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 145   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweetjzebelle, Sounds like you could use a little time on the beach! We are in Mexico right now in our motor home parked directly on the beach. It's so beautiful and peaceful. We never turn on the news while we are here or even read it on line. Don't want to pollute our minds with politics and stress from the US. Yesterday I had a pedicure on the beach for $15 followed by a massage! There are some amazing restaurants here and we even have our own private waiter as few Americans are venturing south of the border.

Why would I want to block you? That's silly! I just wanted to make the point that the paranoia you are expressing is way beyond reality. I'm also well aware that most Americans are paranoid about coming to Mexico. The reality is I'm safer here than in the US! I'm sure 99.5% of the people who read this would disagree, not based on fact, but based on the fear of the unknown!

Paranoia causes enormous stress. What does it accomplish? I'll leave Mexico in another weeks much more relaxed than I arrived. I'll also be in this lifestyle for the rest of my life without STD's. Yes it could happen but I'm much more likely to be struck by lightning. So I just don't spend a lot of time worrying about things that will likely never happen.

Elk Grove CA
Username hidden
(600 posts)
Vegas, a little humor and a little vent. If you dont get it. Just block me and you dont have to read my posts that confuse you.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2163 posts)
Sweetjezabelle,

Just one question, OK two, We've been in the lifestyle over 30 years. We have many friends in the lifestyle for similar periods of time all over the country. None of them have contacted any kind of STD. When do you suppose this walking STD think starts? If you really think the people in this lifestyle are fucking crack whores and are slimy why are you in it?

Elk Grove CA
Username hidden
(600 posts)
Miss 1982 isn't looking right now anyway.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
The lifestyle is so much harder to find quality careful individuals, and not the ones who think oh Im never going to meet anyone that was fucking a crack whore last nite.. Testing is not worth shit for who he stuck his junk in last nite. If you THINK you are being careful and doing bareback you are a walking std or will be soon.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2163 posts)
I'm all about safety and what feels right with the given situation and person. If that's bareback- so be it. It's a special rarity- but it can and does happy.

Condoms "cum standard," but bareback is very "special order..."

Matawan NJ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Thanks nic. To be clear. I have an allergy to latex. When I use the polyurethane or lambskin condoms, I get a significant amount of irritation that persists for several days afterwards.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(30 posts)
STFU and just admire that ass!

;-D

You were saying Ang?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"allergic to condoms"

I have heard of latex allergies but not condom allergies.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I am a young fertile female allergic to condoms and do play bareback. I love the feeling of a bare cock in my pussy or ass and love a sticky creampie leaking out of me all day long. It is tricky trying to find the right guys. I do screen guys pretty heavily before I let them fuck me. Lots of testing and getting their sexual histories. I test monthly. I prefer guys who are V-safe otherwise I need to get the morning after pill

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 145   End
TOPIC: Female Bareback