Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Female Bareback
TOPIC: Female Bareback
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 145   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As opposed to: My wife is so irresponsible that she did not take proper measures to prevent an unwanted pregnancy, despite the fact that there are 25 methods to do so ". Shit like this makes my blood boil.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
I agree with Robert on looking to knock up someone without wearing a rubber. Guys ought not assume she is taking care for pregnancy not occurring, that's something no-one can really afford and, to me, clearly the biggest advantage of the rubber. Before I got fixed I only had unprotected sex 1 time and I pulled out, which isn't much as a form of birth control.

Now as far as 80% with HSV1 (and other viral STDs), that's just something you ought to make peace with when you start swinging. If you have any kind of fun on this site, you're most certainly going to be exposed to viral STDs, with or without a rubber. I've never had herpes or warts but I can't imagine I have not had exposure to the virus at this point. In fact, I can't imagine any active member here not having had exposure to both.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Just something to think about, best tag line..

"Taking a break, someone from SLS got my wife pregnant" I had to read it twice to believe it..

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
Rdy:

I wouldn't go bearback with anyone, unless I am looking to knock them up. Claims of being fixed would have to be supported by documentation. which such requirments, kinda have a tendency to kill the mood for some. (this being that I am trusting the woman I am having sex with.

Sense joining this site, I know understand why some couples don't want to be kissed on the lips... With a 80% infection rate of Oral Herp virus... It is almost becoming impossible to find anyone not infected.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
You're correct, I've made peace with it though.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
If a woman tries to insist on no condoms, I would infer that everyone else she has fucked was bareback. And that all of those fuckers were okay with bareback. And so on . . .

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
To the original poster: No-I have played with several women and I can almost promise you, the majority are not wearing rubbers consistently. But I would say it's probably close to half, maybe like 40/60.

But for me, had I not had a vasectomy, possible pregnancy would make me a consistent "safety" guy. The last thing I want is to do is become a father with someone I just met and I want no part of contributing to an abortion situation either.

I began this lifestyle and vowed to only swing wearing a rubber. I have gone back on that, but only because I've had a vasectomy, and not necessarily without regret. A real eye-opening event occurred when I was playing with a woman around Christmas. I pulled out my rubber and she remarked, "Oh! You're one of 'those' people!" with semi-disappointment. I nixed the rubber and fucked her without one, coming to realize the VERY limited "protection" you're getting with rubbers when they fall off anyway (twice last fall) or that it's never at the complete base of your dick by the time you're done anyway. So I've basically become a roll with the punches guy, if a woman insists, I will happily comply with no hint of protest and there is still a good chance I'll put one on of my own initiative.

But I'd venture to say most her (guestimate 60%) are not regularly (if ever) wearing rubbers.

And there is no survey, Ahoy! This is just a vibe I get.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Not to get this whole debate started yet again but playing bareback only with married men or guys you know well is a false sense of security. One must assume that anyone they play with has likely been exposed and choose to play safe or bareback accordingly. Even those who are supposedl exclusinve may have been axposed to the virus years ago and not had an outbreak yet.

I am not here to flame or defend barebackers, simply to point out that just because you have become friends with someone doesn't make them (or you) immune from an STD.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12365 posts)
I'm what you call a fixed female. I've had my tubes tied. But that don't mean unprotected sex is safe. I do love bareback but I'm not betting my life on a guy being safe. I've had bareback with ones I know well. Married men who are not in the lifestyle. I've been with many men but my safety is most important to me. But there is nothing like being barebacked.

Monroe LA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Mondieu seeks attention. It's part of his therapy.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 145   End
TOPIC: Female Bareback