Female Bareback : Swingers Discussion 47405
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFemale Bareback
TOPIC: Female Bareback
Created by: voyeurco
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is a topic that tends to start an interesting thread. I am a 41 year old female in Colorado who enjoys men without a condom. In today's day and age that is not such a good thing, but every man I have been with I knew that they were disease-free. I stopped this activity about 5 years ago, largely because I no longer needed (or wanted , women you know what I am talking about) to be on the pill. However, about a year ago during a MMF when i knew i was safe (both him and me from getting pregnant) my husband and another guy came inside me multiple times. Yeah, a little compulsive, but I wanted to do it again. Timing is an issue and finding a guy with a vasetomy is impossible.

It is my feeling that most people in this lifestyle ARE SAFE. I am still disease free and safe, I know there are a few that share that opinion. What does everyone else think? Has anyone else done the same?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 145   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There are a couple reasons why bareback is better aside from the obvious latex allergy. Just putting one on makes hard things you want to play with go soft! I'm guessing you've seen the rants of some women on here about single guys with soft dicks. On the other hand, condoms help guys who have an issue with premature squirting.

The constant rubbing of the rib on the condoms makes pussies sore! That means there will be no round 2!

Is great sex worth the risk? That's something each person has to decide for themselves. We all do risky things every day. For those who are willing to read below the headlines the risk of STD's is way over blown! In any case it's no big deal there are plenty of people on both sides of this issue. It's never a problem finding someone to play with if you aren't unicorn hunting. The reality is we'll all do what we feel is right, and 99% of us live our lives STD free. So in the end does it make a difference? NO

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(600 posts)
Thats not a mystery.

It feels better Its kinkier Its just better all the way around.

Part of the reason I dont play as often with other women is that I have "condom anxiety" There are some times that I put one on, and instantly its like someone let the air out of the tires. And then its not quick to recover. Then its awkward.

I dont know why that happens. Ive seen it happen with other guys many times too.

Then its something thats on my mind when we are going to play with a female or a couple.....I get worried in advance that its going to happen again.

But at the same time. I like swinging a LOT more than I hate condoms. And all it would take would be even a minor treatable something, for my wife to get turned off 100% by the whole idea and never want to do it again.

So we just dont take that chance.

But to start off having sex with your own partner without a condom, then switching partners and putting one on. No. Flat out. It just doesnt feel as good. At that point, I think youre relying more on the excitement of the situation than the feeling of what youre actually doing.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
They like the danger and risk of acquiring STDs or children. What a thrill!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Maybe we've missed this reponse elsewhere. Maybe its so obvious that I should know the answer....but I'm (husband) curious: What is the DRAW for women who prefer bareback...lets assume its NOT because they want to get preganant and there are no evil intentions and they are not allergic to condoms.

I'd love to hear from anyone with direct experience and knowledge about why women prefer bareback.

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
my wife and i perfer bareback but when we do use condoms we add "wet platinum" lube its the best we've found.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(200 posts)
68 year old men with anger issues are often referred to as "Grumpy Old Men".

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
A tight pussy will make you forget you have a condom on.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
My wife and I both hate condoms. The male can't feel a damm thing,it makes my wife taste like rubber and it dries her out. So it is bare back for us or not at all.

Pass Christian MS
Username hidden
(34 posts)
"I've had bareback with ones I know well. Married men who are not in the lifestyle."

So you are having sex with married men who cheat. Yes that is wayyyyyyy different then fucking a guy in the LS :/

I just had to chuckle at that post ... seriously though Who cares what anyone does or doesnt do when they play. I believe we are all here for the same thing, sex and fun, fun and sex... Carry on.....

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
How dare you assert that people should be responsible for their own behavior! Ridiculous!!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12057 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 145   End
TOPIC: Female Bareback