Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Female Ejaculation Squirters
TOPIC: Female Ejaculation Squirters
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 675   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs. Naughty has started squirting in just the last year. It embarrasses her a little but i find it hot as hell. It only happens at certain times but when it does her o`s are so intense it shakes the entire damn room.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Constant, welcome to the forums. Hope you stick around, make yourself at home, and have fun.

p.s. What is a Bluff City gal doing wearing an LSU jacket and walking across what looks vaguely like the Highland Drive parking lot?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Squirting is Not Pee. And Yes anybody can learn to do it. I taught myself and hubby has taught other playmates. Towels work. Lots of towels. Our best idea is a picnic table cloth. Under the sheets. It is waterproof and has a cloth backing to keep it in place. If you have never experienced it ; You are missing alot ! Both Him and Her.

Just my two cents worth. :-)

Tuscaloosa AL
Username hidden
(42 posts)
like akron said, if not pee, what part of the female body provides this liquid ?

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1331 posts)
Akron,

No just women. Again, I am not writing this to start anything and I don't care where it is stored.

I have have several surgeries on my testicals. Several varicoceles, 100% of my epididymis removed. Many times I have orgasms but don't ejaculate. Don't know how a woman's inner parts are but could be that some woman can do this and some can't. Nough said.

Username hidden
(16 posts)
You can pee when you cum any time you like.

For many women, as they age and after child birth, control of the urethra is more difficult. There are doctors all over America providing urethral sling surgery every day for women who suffer urinary incontinence.

Since you are certain it's not pee, what is the source of your ejaculate? Where is it stored before you ejaculate? Do you ejaculate every time you orgasm?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
My thoughts on it is this...if it's pee like some guys seem to think, then why can't we (the ladies) ALL not do it??? I'm sure we can all pee, so if squirting is pee'ing...then why is it that only certain ladies can do it?? Hmmmmm??? In the 25 yrs I've been having sex, I've squirted only once, but pee daily...hmmmmm. Just sayin' lol!

Peachland NC
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Both? Men and women?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
If that is what you want to call it, YEA! I have had both squirted on me and there is a difference. (just my opinion. not looking to stir up trouble)

Username hidden
(16 posts)
Pee fun.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 675   End
TOPIC: Female Ejaculation Squirters