Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Female Ejaculation Squirters
TOPIC: Female_Ejaculation__Squirters
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 82  Next »
91 to 100 of 819
User Details are only visible to members.
Your all right . I can't take it anymore . Trumps EPA , Vinegar , bullshit liberal science? WOW!!!! I don't know what to say about Trumps EPA except I hope he appoints a tax payer committee to figure this out (not). Vinegar on the face to reflect the feeling of piss. LOL ,have you really tried this or is that some bull shit liberal science . . Then the science that you say is Bullshit for the last 50years. Are you reading science thats older or ????? I am confused. Happy fucking everyone ...... : )

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(668 posts)
So, with his acid is acid is acid theory in mind, I'd love to see Ncal's reaction to a 5% Hydrochloric or sulfuric acid solution delivered like a womanly cumshot into his eye. I wonder if it would feel just like pee to him??

Once, I spilled some HCL on my skin when I was brewing beer and I remember distinctly that I calmly commented that it felt just like that little bit of pee that dribbles down your leg post-shake. Guys, you know, because you can never shake it dry...

...Yep, amazingly JUST like it!

Y'all should try it at home if you don't believe me.

I almost feel like Andrew/Robin when he's droppin' his knowledge on everyone. Almost. Well, except for the acute level of inebriation.

Beam me up, Scottie...

BT

NCAL, please report back with your results...and Phantom of the Opera-type photos.

NCal=Akron. Cuz no one's THAT dumb

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12890 posts)
Wait....NCal, so you're not a liberal???? Damn! Lol

~lady~

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4934 posts)
So now everyone go put some vinegar on your face with the same acid content of pee and tell me if that hurts. When you run in pain to the sink to wash of the vinegar, you will realize just how stupid it is to believe that the fluid that a woman squirts is pee.

As far as the EPA...just wait..just all you liberals wait

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4786 posts)
JW what the science says about transgenders who've had surgery and their ability to ejaculate fluids.

Mrs. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5774 posts)
Lmao

(Resubscribed - this stuff is solid gold!)

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4934 posts)
Trump's EPA (Ejaculative Pussy Amendment ) is gonna declare it is pee, biotches.

Unsubscribed

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2558 posts)
Wait just a damn minute....

This whole thing is beginning to make a little sense to me.

First, there's this unquenchable hatred for all things liberal.

Next, there's some mystery woman who pissed in Ncal's face, but told him it was just horny stuff.

Finally, and call me an ole gumshoe...but am I the only one wondering of Ncal and Hillary have a story to tell?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4934 posts)
So, under the headed, Female_Ejaculation_Squirters, some asswipe posted about Trump's EPA.

Clearly, Trump's (or anyone's, for that matter) EPA will PROVE once and for all that female ejaculate isn't pee. Then, and only then will it be settled, and we can move on to the less important subjects of water and air quality, global warming, and what to do about the ocean-based k-cup flotillas.

I'll admit that watching the Pats comeback last night was fun, but reading Ncal's posts is almost just as fun... ...In a scary, you don't need a license to procreate kinda way.

BT

Unlike Ncal's wife, my ex-wife didn't "do science". She "did computers". Have you seen the size of the dicks on those things??

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12890 posts)
Whats going to happen once Trumps EPA is all nominated and in place is going to shock the world and everyone in America. The fraud is so deep by the Democrats and their PHDs. Hundred of billions of dollars have been taken from private industry and into the pocket of the Democrats and their SEIU union goverment employees with this massive fraud. The hard data..the proof is waiting to be published with the fraud outlined in great detail. This is the end of all NGO's and govement science. People are going to jail..massive lawsuits are ready to be filed...and the reason why the Democrats in the Senate are doing everything to try to delay and stop Trumps cabinet picks form being nominated is they know what is coming.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4786 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 82  Next »
91 to 100 of 819
TOPIC: Female Ejaculation Squirters
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.