Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Female Ejaculation Squirters
TOPIC: Female_Ejaculation__Squirters
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 82  Next »
81 to 90 of 819
User Details are only visible to members.
Vinegar on your face.. Massengil would have gone out of business a *long* time ago. A vinegar solution on the most delicate of all lady parts... In a douche?

As a fair skinned kid who got lots of sunburns as a kid... Vinegar baths were the bomb. Best thing to heal a sunburn faster. About 1/2 water, half vinegar... Omg... The relieved a lot of pain. . You might smell, but you'll sleep better. Damn I must have super human skin!

This does get funnier and funnier.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(289 posts)
From personal experience, I definitely understand that a lab test of this would be difficult. The lab environment is not conducive to gathering a suffice number of samples to fully test. Also, I know that there have been times when I felt the "squirting" sensation and felt that my bladder played no role, but there are other times when I definitely could feel that my bladder contributed to my sudden superfluous fluid. If a woman has not felt both sensations, she may consider herself a squirter, without realizing that a different sensation is possible. I doubt a true, large scale scientific study has been to conducted consisting wholey of women who experience the non-bladder feeling liquid discharge type squirting. And even if it isn't all pee, there could be some pee in it. (And apparently the dot com in my lazy citation, was what the bad word was!)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(174 posts)
Would a comparison of pH of the fluids not be better? In which case urine averages at about a pH of 6.2 (thank you Wikipedia). White vinegar has a pH of about 2.4 (thank you culturesforhealth. com). Now if we are talking about those two fluids purely as a means of comparison for how much pain they will cause when hitting a freshly shaved guy in the face, the white vinegar has a chance of causing some irritation, assuming the gentleman was using a dull razor and has some razor burn. Being that the urine has a similar pH as the skin, urine should not cause pain. HOWEVER, WebMD tells me that a woman's juices are between a pH of 3.8-4.5. Which unfortunately means that from the "sting" alone, one would not be able to tell if female's squirt is per or not, as that pH would not cause irritation of the skin.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(174 posts)
There are words that are not allowed in the forums?! I have an eloquent reply typed, and now have to submit it in pieces so I can figure out what I'm not allowed to say!

This is a wormhole I never thought I would find myself going down.... The "fact" that urine is a 5% acid solution was mentioned. A comparison was made with vinegar because it is a commonly recognized 5% acid solution.

How are we arriving at urine being a 5% acid solution? If it is 95%(+/-) water, that leaves 5% other stuff. Not all of that is acid.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(174 posts)
"this stuff is golden"

As in showers?

Whatever floats nutcal's boat.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5707 posts)
(Resubscribed, yes, this stuff is golden!)

"Therefore simple science says that no sting no acid in the fluid squirted."

So if Trump's affiliates pees on your face and it burns, it means your face has been secretly infected with the clap from the Democrats. Got it....Errr, I mean, understood.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2735 posts)
"I can honestly unequivocally say that never have I observed a more annoying shithead."

That seems to be a pretty much universal view of Ncal. The funny thing is how oblivious he is to what an annoying laughingstock he has made of himself. Why he continues to post his drivel, and antagonizes more forummers with each new rant, is baffling.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14058 posts)
Sorry, you're simply wrong (again).

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5722 posts)
urine is a 5% acid solution. Vinegar is a 5% acid solution. Weak acid at that. having enjoyed bringing a squinter to orgasm orally many times just a few hours after shaving i can assure that there is not sting from the fluid that the woman squirted on my face.

Therefore simple science says that no sting no acid in the fluid squirted.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6108 posts)
I can honestly unequivocally say that never have I observed a more annoying shithead.

Mrs Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5924 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 82  Next »
81 to 90 of 819
TOPIC: Female Ejaculation Squirters
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.