Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Female Ejaculation Squirters
TOPIC: Female_Ejaculation__Squirters
« Prev  1 ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ... 82  Next »
721 to 730 of 819
User Details are only visible to members.
cny, its a huge debate. I can tell you this from first hand experience though. I pee usually right before Jay and I make love because of UTI issues. So my bladder is empty. And I just don't know that you would have the amount of fluid that I know I squirt that quickly. I mean, every woman is different of course; but when I am turned on I put out alot of fluid. It does not smell of urine. I don't care, it feels good lol. Whatever it is I like it! Shell

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Wild, I think the opposite is true in relation to friction actually. I think its erotic when everything is hot and wet and sweaty, etc. lol. I'll ask Jay though. I'm not one to get really wet other than squirting so for me its excellent lubrication. Shell

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I can't even reply yet...I'm still stuck on "brang it." :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
lost_jl, my best friend says there are times when it's been awhile since we've been together, and I'm really super hot, I cum a bit more juice than usual. Perhaps an 'almost' squirt when he's really working me over by hand before we 'get down to business' but it's never been a goal -- we're too involved to worry about trying to reach that particular goal.

But my question to the guys is... if your gal 'squirts', doesn't that extra liquid take away your friction necessary for your enjoyment using your cock?

My best friend has said once (only once thankfully) that I was so wet and slippery, he was having a bit of a time feeling any friction which was unusual considering how tight I am (no kids--ever). This was after a long while of foreplay with more than a handful of orgasms. He said I did 'squirt' a tiny bit that night and I was still cumming more. I got up and washed up to remove some of the natural lubricant and he said that was much better when I came back to bed. It definitely was fun getting back to the point where it felt just right for him...it did stretch out the evening's pleasure for us.

So despite the 'glamour' of squirting, do the guys actually find a downside to it with loss of vaginal sensation due to too much 'liquid' with penetration?

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
Wild, I see your point. Jay loves it but I'm honestly still getting used to it. Its hard for me to relax with his face down there, I'm such a cleanaphobe about everything LOL. Not that its dirty, I'm just getting used to it I guess. Shell

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
We have not seen or experienced a woman who squirts just from oral, so I can't say either one of us would like or not like it (how's that for sounding wishy washy?), But...manually, it's pretty great, and takes a special technique and some practice to find "the spot."

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
I'm not really sure if I would go down on a woman who squirts... A warm taste of sweet juice is fine but not sure if I'd want to have my face wetted to the point of needing a cloth to dry it.

If the lady says, "I need a towel to keep from ruining your bedspread", I limber up my fingers and save the tonguework for her husband.

I was discussing this with my best friend and he said I should try it next time I have a chance. He says I missed out on the whole idea of oral.

So I guess it's 'batten down the hatches', there's going to be a flood on deck!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
I am a gusher more than a squirter.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
See with me, squirting is more about me than Jay. Now Jay knows the magic spot lol. But it honestly is more about me than any talent a man has; if I'm really tired or if I am stressed from my day I probably won't squirt. If I am feeling good and nice and relaxed I can go to dehydration lol. I actually have to concentrate on having my clitoral orgasm or I'll be there all night LOL. So with me its not as much Jay as it is myself. Shell

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Raven- Have you ever lost your ability to resist, either to excitement or skill? My wife has actually challenged me to test her resistance, and results vary. Is there a method of control you deploy to keep from wetting the bed?

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(13 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ... 82  Next »
721 to 730 of 819
TOPIC: Female Ejaculation Squirters
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.