Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Female Ejaculation Squirters
TOPIC: Female_Ejaculation__Squirters
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 82  Next »
71 to 80 of 819
User Details are only visible to members.
Simple test would take just a few grams of fluid run though the same machines that test urine or blood, Next time i am in California and fuck Debbie i will get a sample and send it into the lab for analysis.

but this has been done many times and i have posted the results.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3903 posts)
" never had sex with anyone but themselves "

Would that mean we have been masterbating for 35 years . LOL . I hate to say anything negative about someone but you guys are right . Who ever is typing on ncal is a freakin IDIOT !!!!

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(569 posts)
Nah. Akron was pithy, funny, and wicked smaht. The Nut is none of those.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13540 posts)
I'm thinking its Akron after some type of closed-head injury.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12564 posts)
"Will someone please get this man a mirror?"

Would his reflection be Akron or just the slack-jawed bumpkin he portrays on the fora?

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5019 posts)
"people who really dont care about facts or truth..."

Will someone please get this man a mirror?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13540 posts)
biodoc when you start talking PH to people who really dont care about facts or truth...These posters have never had sex with anyone but themselves and dont have a clue what a woman who squirts is like or what the fluid is like.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3903 posts)
Exactly HR , do what you like and don't judge....Enjoy the moment, juices , and life in general . We only live once and are lucky to have spouses and friends to enjoy the pleasures of sex . If the womens juice hurts you then don't do it , but shut up and don't ruin it for the rest of us .... ; )

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(569 posts)
Bravo pacplva .... I don't think it matters exactly what it is. If you like it....have a hell of a good time with it.

If not....don't make a big deal out of it. Personally I'll go with the "good time" version.

Dalton GA
Username hidden
(850 posts)
I know right . VINEGAR , URINE ..... WTF !!! I have never felt pain from a women reaching orgasm on my face whether it be squirting or just women cum . In fact I love it when it happens and we are not into pain or watersports . But both of us love a womens juices and will lick and rub them on any part of our bodies. Lets get the juices flowing ladies : )

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(569 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 82  Next »
71 to 80 of 819
TOPIC: Female Ejaculation Squirters
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.