Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Female Ejaculation Squirters
TOPIC: Female_Ejaculation__Squirters
« Prev  1 ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ... 82  Next »
701 to 710 of 819
User Details are only visible to members.
Aw come on...even after the rain gear post???

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I haven't squirted at all lately, I've been too stressed out with my career and moving and all that fun stuff, I just cannot relax to the point of doing it. Plus the one bad thing about this new home we are in is that the kids can hear everything. There is no more sneaking off for a quickie because everyone knows our business. As far as missing it goes, quite frankly I don't miss it much. It was honestly very messy and I hated having to clear the bed after I did it. It did not make orgasms really any different so I'm not stressing over the fact that I am not doing it lately.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Just this past year I started squirting, didn't really know what to think about it---but hubby likes it!

Shell Lake WI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Two words - RAIN GEAR!!! Unless you want to get completley covered head to toe in yummy squirt juice(Which I personally do) - My Mrs. is VERY talented - GOTTA LOVE IT!!!

~Mr.

Kansas City MO
Username hidden
(108 posts)
definitely a G-spot area manipulation

it's not a big deal to us, but it was fun the couple of times I did "squirt" with a play partner who made it sort of his goal

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
I have not one but two clit piercings, a VCH and a Triangle and have never squirted in my life. From what I understand of squirting it is caused more by G-spot stimulation then clit.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21884 posts)
G and Vegas you are soooo right. Vegas I literally have to tell myself alright enough and I have to concentrate to get that to stop. Trust me all who don't do it.....as everything it has both good and bad. I hate it that when we are in group play 1. all play stops to watch the woman squirt because its such a curiosity and 2. then the men all want to make shelly squirt. You don't make me squirt, I disagree with men who think that. My body does it, not your magical fingers. Just my opinion. And Gina yes, its absolutely gross when a woman gets the group play bed soaked. I do NOT want to lie my clean ass down in your hour old ejaculate so please at least tell people or pull the sheets down or something if you do that. To some women its like a "let me show you what I can do" thing and that annoys me as well. In truth I enjoy it in private but do not like it in public. Shell

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Yes, thank you. We prefer considerate squirters as well! hehehehe! If at our house, we'll provide towels, but it's up to the woman to use them, as she knows herself better than we know her. No fun to have to do laundry to be able to sleep after it's 3 AM and you're already tired from the night's activities. Do I sound "crotchety?" Yikes.

(Ok, I need fucked) G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Personally I don't like it when someone tries to make me squirt. To put it bluntly it's a release that robs me of my orgasm and I'd rather have an orgasm. I guess it's fortunate that I'm not married to a guy who loves to see women squirt.

I also have a problem with women who squirt and don't use towels at swing clubs. It makes the beds a wet mess for those who follow.

OK sorry for the technical downer back to the fantasy!

Key West FL
Username hidden
(615 posts)
Unfortunately, I always squirt. I try to refrain from squirting at the start because once I let go, I'm done for an hour at that point. Then,I am absolutely ready and willing to go again, and again. My hubby loves to make me squirt with either is third and fourth fingers in my pussy, and another finger in my ass, that is a garuntee major squirt. The other position I love, is when I wrap my arms around his neck, and he lifts me up with each of my legs spread and wrapped by each of his arms. The top part of his elbow (crook of the arm)is where the back of each of my knees are held. I get penetrated as deep as it can go. He's unbelievably thick, but average length. I love doing this when we are playing with new friends, it blows their minds to see me spurt.

South Ogden UT
Username hidden
(4 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ... 82  Next »
701 to 710 of 819
TOPIC: Female Ejaculation Squirters
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.