Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Female Ejaculation Squirters
TOPIC: Female_Ejaculation__Squirters
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 82  Next »
61 to 70 of 819
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh shit, I didn't think this could get any funnier! Love logs! Hah!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(208 posts)
8^O

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5398 posts)
I don't know if anyone remembers but there was some dood that was in the forums for a while that wanted to fuck the shit out of a woman.

Literally fuck a woman until she defecated.

Maybe we can create an imaginary female organ that love logs come from too?

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5571 posts)
I think if a little urine is going to scare off a few new people, I cannot fathom their thoughts on anal sex and any version of DP!

"omg! A tiny bit of urine! But I'm totally down with having an orgasm next to another man's cock in the same hole" or "eeew, urine! Bend over babe, it's ass play time!" I think my neighbors can hear me laughing.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(208 posts)
Sorry again, but you are wrong, ncal.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5398 posts)
Sex can get messy. Squirting can make it extra messy. Sure there may be an 'ick factor' if urine is involved in the bodily fluids that are present when sex is happening. I'm pretty sure that if that idea ruins a newbie's lifestyle experience to the point that they decide to no longer participate, they wouldn't last long in the lifestyle long anyway.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(174 posts)
Because this is basic science and also something that swingers experience all the time. Its so ridiculous for someone to say that urine is what a woman squirts. For new people in the lifestyle, saying such lies and garbage can ruin their first experiences and ruin the lifestyle for them.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5509 posts)
LOL , I know right . Better send my pics to the lab ... ; )

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(769 posts)
Tsk Tsk, Pac! Science or it didn't happen! You could totally do pics but I'm sure it would be questioned as photoshop. I think I'd definitely question my existence if I was still a Virgin.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(208 posts)
I am not debating the fact that there could be urine in a squirter..... Just the other ridiculous things you have said . My stance was and still is WHO CARES what is in it!!! If you don't like it don't do it ..... HELLO !!! I also can assure you we have had sex with someone other than ourselves , all though I cannot produce any scientific evidence of this ....

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(769 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 82  Next »
61 to 70 of 819
TOPIC: Female Ejaculation Squirters
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.