Female Ejaculation Squirters : Swingers Discussion 640871051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFemale Ejaculation Squirters
TOPIC: Female Ejaculation Squirters
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 675   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Those who can squirt enjoy it and so do their partners, those incapable of squirting seem to find great pleasure insulting those that do . What a shame really as there is absolutely no conclusive evidence one way or the other. There is far more opinion than actual data. Pretty sad in this day and age. It really seems unnecessary to belittle those that squirt or think it somehow strokes their ego or self esteem.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
Bull Jason. Pee and Squirt both can be clear. If you need to convince yourself as a man your da bomb and can make her squirt good for you. If she is in need of something to make her feel special more power to ya. But, get a strip test and test it. Find the results yourself. Cant convince me I have been with these so called squirters. They are pissing on you. If you like go for it but be grown up enough to admit you like piss play good god ppl.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2199 posts)
akron I know what her pee taste like and I know what her squirt taste like. They are not the same. Pee is yellow and tastes like pee, squirt is clear and has no taste. Not that it matters.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(174 posts)
Jason, it's pee. Not that it matters.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
It's probably because there is a stigma attached to terms like Golden Showers. Personally I don't care what you enjoy as long as you don't leave a mess for others.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(600 posts)
hickerbiker.. yep.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2199 posts)
Funny how those who don't like squirters say it's pee, those who love it say it's not pee. Just enjoy what you like.

Elton PA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
Instructions on how to pee I have seen it all.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2199 posts)
My wife is a big time squirter. It is NOT pee. There is plenty of information on this. Put down some towels and let her go. It will intensify her orgasm if she can let go and not worry about the squirt. It is called female ejaculation because for women who squirt, it completes the orgasm. If you don't hold back it can lead to multiple orgasms. My wife can have extended orgasms that are mindblowing and it can only happen if she lets it go. We celebrate squirt. It especially happens when she is coming and you pull your fingers or cock out enough for the pussy to squeeze. It is this spasm that causes the squirt. Let it happen and encourage her to let go and you may find a wonderful new way to expand her pleasure. Just make sure everything is covered so she doesn't have to worry about getting the bed or carpet wet. You won't regret it.

Green Bay WI
Username hidden
(174 posts)
lol......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 675   End
TOPIC: Female Ejaculation Squirters