Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Female Ejaculation Squirters
TOPIC: Female_Ejaculation__Squirters
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 82  Next »
51 to 60 of 819
User Details are only visible to members.
Re: Squinter

At first, I thought he was talking about some type of mini van, but then, I remembered that Clint Eastwood was known for his squinting. All the best Cowboys have Chinese eyes, don't you know?

If NCAL is right...and he's always right (just ask him), where is that mysterious cup of liquid stored until ejaculated? Maybe we should write Clint and ask?

BT

It's not whether you pee or not pee. It's how you lay the dame.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12642 posts)
A *squinter*, oh my. I was almost certain that those were extinct. 8^ O

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4427 posts)
LOL 888. gotta love those strong women.

Just most women when stimulated just right get very juicy and wet. Mrs is like your wife she gets really wet and I get a little pussy juice on my face or body.

A squinter pushes out around a cup of more of fluid when she cums. I have been active in the lifestyle since i was 22 and have only fucked a handful of women who squirt. Its not that common. In our group in N Cal out of 300 couples only Debbie was a squinter. Only Aisha like to get fucked in the ass and only Kathy like pain during sex by having her nipples pulled really hard.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4325 posts)
" I have never felt pain from a women reaching orgasm on my face whether it be squirting or just women cum ."

I've experience pain from a few women squirting/cumming on my face. When they cum so hard that their legs shut like a Venus Fly Trap and they squirm, wiggle and twist with total disregard that your ears and/or head is attached to anything.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2480 posts)
Mickey,

It might be. The only way to tell for sure is to put a shmear in your eye. If it burns, it's pee. If it doesn't, it's...well, girl jizz. ... But don't put it in your good eye, that's for sure.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12642 posts)
My wife doesn't squirt, but she does cum Not a whole lot but its thick and taste great. Is that squirting?

Mickey

Bullard TX
Username hidden
(5873 posts)
We just make sure we do not end up with anyone that has this issue and go have fun.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2735 posts)
And sometimes, not so much.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4427 posts)
Thats part of the fun of the lifestyle. You meet all kinds of interesting and sometimes strange people.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4325 posts)
That rabbit, she's a cut above.

Tramp

(Let's see if ole BT can catch what I just did there...)

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4427 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 82  Next »
51 to 60 of 819
TOPIC: Female Ejaculation Squirters
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.