Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Female Ejaculation Squirters
TOPIC: Female Ejaculation Squirters
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 675   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forum Beatles.

It's still pee

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
Akron - your expertise on this issue may be perfect for your new job at the resort.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Feisty!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Golden shower my ass, if your wife could do it you wouldn't call it piss.

Holiday FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Nothing like a golden shower!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Speaking from this Male's point of view, I think there's nothing sexier than a squirter. I think its very erotic and it just turns me on.

Center Point LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
You ruined it.....SATAN!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
To cut down on the mess hospital pads are a requirement for us, I won't sleep in a wet bed and expect no one else to either. Not in my bed, your, bed or a hotel bed. Like RDY I can have fabulous orgasms without squirting and I never squirt strictly from oral sex. ....It is nice to have a choice. As a squirter I do not think my orgasm are more intense or better than anyone else's . I also don't think I am special because I am capable of squirting , it is what it is. I agree not every women is capable of squirting , just as many women struggle with orgasm is general. I had a friend who almost never had orgasms, in her case she was "uptight" and "controlling" and there was no way in hell she could ever relax enough to allow herself such pleasure. Sadly she used to beat her husband over the head with her comments ab out his lack of abilities to give her an orgasm......funny she told me she couldn't bring herself to orgasm either. CONTROLLED and UPTIGHT ! Poor women lol. Nothing worse than a braggart man who claims he can do this or that ....those are exactly the kind of men I enjoy proving wrong (evil wench that I am )

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I don't believe that people who don't like squirters think it's pee, or that every woman can squirt as some people claim.

My college girlfriend squirted and it made quite a mess. I had never seen that before, so my girlfriend consulted her Gynecologist who said that a small percentage of women can ejaculate, and that some women lose bladder control during orgasm (so it could be either).

It doesn't matter to me what it is... I remember it being time consuming and inconvenient to clean up the mess. Once she even squirted on one of my books, and I remember studying for exams with a cum stained book!

Sleeping on a wet spot is one thing, but soaked sheets were uncomfortable. In college, doing laundry all the time was tough with a busy schedule. Also, we had to limit sex whenever we were visiting friends or relatives-- tough to explain wetting the bed. If we wanted to have spontaneous sex in a public place, we had to consider that our clothes, the restaurant booth or the car seat would get all wet.

My wife's orgasms are intense and have livened things up at a few house parties... she gets pretty wet, but I'm glad that we don't have a big cleanup afterward. If a woman play partner of ours squirts, that's fine with us, but I don't think that if a woman squirts it means that she's enjoying herself more.

There are a few guys who confidently say that they can make any woman squirt... I don't believe it.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6973 posts)
There are conclusive facts. Personal experience. Experience in the medical field with idetifying urine vs amniotic fluids and other bodily fluids. I dont talk out my ass much at all.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 675   End
TOPIC: Female Ejaculation Squirters