Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Female Ejaculation Squirters
TOPIC: Female_Ejaculation__Squirters
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 82  Next »
21 to 30 of 819
User Details are only visible to members.
Nutcal wouldn't know science if it pissed in his mouth.

He claims his wife is a scientist but every "fact" he cites is the exact opposite of what every real scientist has proven to be true.

In other words, he is nothing more than a troll with what appears to be a fifth grade education.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5571 posts)
Mag, never try to reason with a single-called organism. They're bike accident-free, and still slow on the uptake.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13292 posts)
Since when did an ultrasound become junk science? Oh wait, never mind. BT, don't feel bad about biking. When I learned how to ride, no one taught me how to use the brakes. It was a sad sad summer for my elbows!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(209 posts)
Now now Tramp, peeing is not cumming...when was the last time you had a real orgasm? If kind of scary that you think peeing is having an orgasm.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5532 posts)
So, I'm thinking that you might he able to help me use the Ncal scientific method for something.

It turns out that, as long as I drink a 20 oz cup of hot coffee, I then seem to be able to cum about that same amount...and pretty much *on demand* as well!

Remarkable, I know, right?

It's basically clear too, just like you described, Ncal. It doesn't look like coffee at all, so I just know that I've discovered something here.

Like you, I fear that going to the lab would just involve some of that ole garbage science stuff.

So...

I was wondering if you'd consider loaning me the use of your face, I'm anxious to publish the results!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5403 posts)
Rabbit i know you have no knowledge of science or how garbage junk science is done. You need to read the article you posted..actually read it. The article you posted is just saying that the original article in sexual health where they did ultra sounds is fact. No new science was done just the same old garbage science being rewritten for those who dont understand science and blindly believe the media.

The study being quoted here is GARBAGE JUNK science.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5532 posts)
...and now, Fun shows up...

Lady, it pains me to know you're waiting for something/anything.

Happy day after Valentine's Day, Y'all. It's especially nice when it's Valentine's Day every day, no?

BT

-Often slow on the uptake...again, due to multiple bicycle injuries...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13292 posts)
This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

Florence MS
Username hidden
(14006 posts)
LMAO !!!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!! LMAO !!!

Cross Lanes WV
Username hidden
(769 posts)
JK BT lol....I am quite aware both halves of you are 100 percent Italian....forget about it.

;*0

~lady~(in waiting)

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5403 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 82  Next »
21 to 30 of 819
TOPIC: Female Ejaculation Squirters
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.