Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Female Ejaculation Squirters
TOPIC: Female_Ejaculation__Squirters
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 82  Next »
101 to 110 of 819
User Details are only visible to members.
Delusional much?

So when NONE of that happens, do you promise to jump off a bridge and put all of us out of our misery?

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5797 posts)
I knew that we'd tied the damn liberals to this shit eventually. Lmao

I mean, like how could they not be, right? Lol

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5756 posts)
Its garbage junk science and is laughable to anyone who does science. a 5% acid solution is vinegar. Go put some vinegar on your face and see if it hurts.

As far as the EPA, she was asked to join by the guy who is heading up the part of the EPA that is going to expose all the lies and scam science done by the Democrats over the last 50 years. We both know this guy personally and they have worked together.

There are just not that many scientists in her field in private industry that are independent business owners. Its a very small group of professionals that all know each other. The ability to black screen program is also needed as the group is going to be tearing apart all those scam computer models done by the Democrats and the PHDs exposing all the scams like Climate change by going into the code and showing the lies.

But first come all the particles and the lies by the Democrats on how they cause disease There are all your air pollution regulations and government control over power plants. First massive lies by Democrats and their PHDs to be exposed.

Its going to be a bloodbath as all the lies and scams are exposed one by one..PHDs are going to get fired, go to jail, get sued and lose tenure and the pensions. The taxpayer money for University research is going to stop.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6521 posts)
Count us in the "who really cares" segment. I just enjoy any opportunity to shine a light on the utter stupidity of nutcal.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5797 posts)
"do you know any woman that can orgasm when on a hospital type of bed with ultra sounds being taken all the time while being stimulated with a dildo by some old PHDs? "

Some of these posts are hilarious and not that I really care one way nor another, but I REALLY need to make some friends with the old schooler docs in hopes they maybe let me watch.

:-)

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Ok just cos I literally just came across it -- the concept that the "squirt fluid" is the same as the natural lubricant women produce when aroused.

I'm not saying I think it is or isn't bc I honestly don't know, just that it's a theory I hadn't heard of before.

Also- a possibly very Wise woman thought of the idea of inserting a small sponge to absorb the liquid to prevent her from gushing were she to play with someone not a fan of it. Once tested I'll report back but she's hoping it doesn't dry her out nor get expelled projectile style which she'd probably think was Hysterically Funny but then be embarrassed.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3650 posts)
I totally agree.

You like it, you don't, or maybe you could care less. Either way, it is what it is...and it ain't what it ain't.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5756 posts)
I totally agree, pac, it is what it is. Fun, cum, a little urine thrown in and should never involve shame. Nope. But a bit of truth never hurt anyone.

I wish more of us had more enthusiastic, wonderful and intense orgasms!

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(367 posts)
Can't we all just get along ?? Squirting is urine filled or love juice ???? Who really cares ? Do you like it ? Awesome !!! no judgement here. Personally we live in the moment. We are definitely not into water sports when it comes to sex but if there is a little urine in your orgasm (squirt) then so be it. I don't think it will kill or hurt anyone. JUST SAYING!!!

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(886 posts)
Rabbit and Scamp, hilarious!

Ncal, personal experience with Squirters, a fresh piercing that would (according to you) hurt like hell if urine touched it and actually have a clitoris. Do you know how impossible it is for a woman to urinate with out getting multiple drops on their skin every. single. time? Oh wait. Wait for it.....

You have an answer for that. Women's Vaginal delicate lady parts skin is somehow magically immune to the 5% Uric acid solution but a man's face some how isn't. And people who love water sports *love* the pain that (according to you) would be horrific.

Science. According to you, you should be familiar with it but somehow.....? Your nose is better than a few dozen scientists and their sciency tools and their chemistry toys... Because someone has Squirted you a few times and your expert marital sciency degree is much better than *actual science* & *actual science projects* "I took this medicine multiple times and every time I had a bad reaction. Therefore no one should take it" wait, you probably have an answer for that, too, but equally unintelligible. Shocking, I know!

I think I'll go with actual credible science from people with science degrees and tools and toys and subjects and long standing credibility. just sayin. But hey, I'm pretty sure Ncal land has different sciency laws.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(367 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 82  Next »
101 to 110 of 819
TOPIC: Female Ejaculation Squirters
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.