Female Ejaculation Squirters : Swingers Discussion 64087101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFemale Ejaculation Squirters
TOPIC: Female Ejaculation Squirters
Created by: much2fun The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 675   End
User Details are only visible to members.
if you are going to get me wet when you are on top,at lest make me enjoy it,I don't care if its pee or oozze cum or jizzem,just hold on till I cum and we can get it allover us and roll AROUD it our own body juice..damm I love that shit.bon bon bon.....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Can we all be just friends?

My summary... Some gals pee during sex and call it squirting. It does squirt, after all. Some gals ooze buckets from their pussy and turn the bed into a reenactment of the parting of the Red Sea. And some gals ooze into their pussy and eject it when the orgasm. The last are the true squirters.

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Is too is too

:P

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Its pee :)~

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
lmao yall make me come back to the forums lmao. i dunno who would be scared off lmao. but then im a glutton for punishment too so....

but anywho.... i been thinkin long and hard lots and lots of ponderin. see i have this thing. i ALWAYS pee before any type of play goes on and sometimes even in the middle of playin. sooooo what im thinkin is this: i piss all my chances down the toilet of ever even thinkin about squirtin. hehe but oh well. id rather before than during lol

Duke Center PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Welcome to the forum jomar4459.

As with anything in this LS, as long as you enjoy it, go for it!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I only read one page of this post but I guess it's about females squirting. My wife squirts, period. Sometimes it's like as much as a man and almost as thick. Sometimes it's more and a little less thick but still squirts like crazy. I like it. jomar4459

Saint Cloud FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
"again..i have never failed making a woman squirt....never..if you think you cant squirt...were right here...we host... "

Get a woman to drink enough fluids and you can count on her squirting at some point in time. So I guess you can say you were 'making' them pee.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Tickle my bladder and I'll probably pee for you. ;-)

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I was at a party once, and all these women stood in line, waiting for this dude to shove his sausage like fingers into their twatee. One-by-one they'd walk up to him, he'd stick his fingers in there, and would perform an exorcism of sorts, there would be this sloppy wet sound coming out from between the female's legs and next thing you know, there is a puddle under their legs. Each one would walk away in this daze, I guess it made them happy. It was definitely interesting to watch.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 675   End
TOPIC: Female Ejaculation Squirters