Feelings Bullshit What : Swingers Discussion 224972
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFeelings Bullshit What
TOPIC: Feelings Bullshit What
Created by: cherrypie725
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok so first off this is the first time I have posted in the forums.

But let me just lay this all out there.

My husband and I are fairly new to swinging, we have met a few couples (played with one set), and started all this with an MFM with a friend of ours, and all has been well.

A while back a single guy started talking to us and said he had family around here and would like to meet us. We hit it off and started talking to him. and webcammed some in the meantime because he was so far away. Anyways I (Female half) talked to him quite a bit, which was never an issue. Well our friend doesn't have a microphone on his computer, so when we chat it is all text. He was supposed to come to town in May, but that never happened. He said he couldn't come when he had planned- whatever. So after talking to him a while more, exchanging pics etc... I asked him if sometime he would call me. Part of my connection with people is seeing if we *click* in a regular conversation. I would do this over cam- but he has no mic, and if he lived near here i would just have us all go out to dinner or something. He kind of said sure yeah sometime and then nothing happened. After a while I asked him straight out to call me, and he said that he doesn't like "pressure". Being as we have basically already agreed to meet him - it seems really odd to me that he wouldn't want to talk to me. He then said that he can't to me on the phone because

"he might be or fall in LOVE with me"

What? So now I am utterly confused about what is going on. I don't want to stop talking to him because A) he is really hot B) he is ridiculously hot and C) he has actually kind of become a good friend of mine. My husband is in the loop about all this , and he doesn't really care- he knows that I don't reciprocate any "LOVE" with this guy, but he isn't upset or offended by him saying he might "love" me. I still hold my position that before we meet- since he lives really far away, we need to talk on the phone first. I have told him that we can find an alternative if what is making him nervous is that i would be able to have his phone number. I just want to talk to him, because it would be awful if he came all this way and i couldn't even stand to hold a conversation with him. He still says that he thinks talking to me, in person would be "too close"- regardless of how we do it.

So what would you do? Throw out the whole thing. Hang on for a bit to see if he changes his mind? Is he bullshitting me? I hope a few more experienced couples can give me some insight, or single guys- I welcome your perspectives too.

Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
He might "cling" a little too easily. Could make for some bad situations for you and your husband down the line.

It's difficult to turn away what feels like a really good "fit" in many ways, but it comes down to how much drama you are willing to embrace!

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Chunk his ass.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2167 posts)
We never really determined exactly what a "nice bottle of wine" was. Dontcha bees reconing ya'll can get off cheap wif me jus cuz I ain't gots no collage learning. I xpects sum of dat fancy chit that comes inda box not no ole boones farm.

The Missus

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5280 posts)
Ditto the advice already here. Cut your losses on this one and walk away. Do not bring this kind of drama into your life.

Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo Mexico
Username hidden
(18839 posts)
"And for the record, forum etiquette requires you open all private and personal pics to those forumers who offered advice."

He chose NicAtNight only because CreeperDude was already taken. ;-)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
"Psstttt...I hope my check is in the mail guys ;)"

We agreed that your compensation would be a nice bottle of wine. Refer to the "Additional Provisions" on page 48 of our Pre-Play Agreement. Section III. B, paragraph 6 (f), subsections iii and iv. Glad we got that nailed down in writing, before any nailing down got started.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Was that an invitation to go "around the world" with you?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Lust is what makes the world go round' haha!

Thayne WY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Mmmmm....pie....

Oh MY, no wonder dude fell in love. JK. I did fall in lust for a moment there tho.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Oh Fun_Ahoy! Pie is delicious, I love it too!

Thayne WY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Feelings Bullshit What