Fairly new to the lifestyle but : Swingers Discussion 50779101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFairly new to the lifestyle but
TOPIC: Fairly new to the lifestyle but
Created by: j_and_az The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
btw....forgot to mention performance issue......let the girls play first....then when the girls can't take anymore and really want the man love then either go to new partner, or if u the female does not like the other guy, go to your hubby and have same room sex, or just soft swap with the other couple...use your imagination, fantasize with hubby on what u 2 really want....then try it....we always find the girl play first makes everybody hot and worries tend to disappear...enjoy...and if u have any more questions just holler...remember communication is most important between the 2 of u..... r n r

Coleman TX

Username hidden
(202 posts)
i agree with the others...it is what you are comfortable with...although i am a tad past 34, i don't look nor act my age....so don't limit yourselves, however, i think that the majority of couple swingers are older than say 35...my guy is not homophobic but he doesn't want some dude getting too near him, you two as a couple need to make some rules for yourselves, they will eventually evolve, like ours have over the years. then let your prospective couple or single know your rules, that way everyone knows the limits and what to expect...nothing so fun needs to be so complicated...and if some one doesn't respect you than just say no thanks, the fun will cum...with some patience. hope this helps, btw we have been together for almost 12 years and have been swinging for almost 11 and a half, you do the math with our ages....we always have fun, and if we think it's not going our way we politely say bye. r n r

Coleman TX

Username hidden
(202 posts)
You are welcum and love perving your pics! Put some more males ones in.

Mmmmmmmmmmm, LOVE IT!! Meowwwww!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I will say that fellow Unicorns seem to be a rare jewel. I look for them constantly which usually leads me to couples with bi-curious females. I am extremely leery of bi-curious females and have to find out exactly from the female what that means. She has to be the one who is interested, not the hubby.

I am in that age group that you mention and saw in your profile that you do not have my age listed as a preference. That in it's self should give you an easy outtie on those who are not of your interest age. I personally will not contact someone as a potential playmate if I do not fit the profile. Since I am a Unicorn, I do get those who contact me that I do not fit their stated desired needs. Makes me hesitate to even consider them. It has to be pleasant to and for all involved. If I am not what they truly want, then I would rather pass. Just stick with your desires and be patient. Sometimes that is hard to do cause I know personally that my insatiable passion for women gets the better of my judgement. Just tell the playmates up front what you want and do not want. Communication is essential and if it is not their cup of tea, oh well! Other chances and choices lie ahead!

Most important is that you know what will please each other and stick with that. Taking one for the team is not my idea of Happy Swinging! Settling for lesser is also not healthy in your ongoing swinglifestyle.

Peace, ~Raven~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Fairly new to the lifestyle but